Chapter 1:Arriving School class

Jasper lives with his mum and his sister in a mansion at Calabasas in Los Angeles. He was admitted he and his sister to Minner High School (MHS) years ago. As usual, the school bus comes each day to transport them. 

     Jasper:  What, we've arrived or what?

Tesha: I think so! you are so lazy!(responded to Jasper)

Jasper: I think I forgot my mac in the bus, can you check, please!!(tryin' to leave his sister and pursue alone)

Tesha: Okay, don't worry, I'll get it, but first you have to authorize me the access to your chrome history( smiling boldly)

Jasper: Haha, good trial, but I'm not dumb. Do you think I'll enable you to acess my personal life?

Tesha: Okay, don't make it a cofee cup, I'll get your mac (goin' deperately)

      He acess the history class, and most of the school girls were admiring him as a model. He walks quietly and elegantly like a model. A girl named Ariana, cool, cute and the most popular girl suddenly hut  him  accidently while walking with her mind on her phone.

Ariana: I'm  really sorry ( bends down to take up the course note)

Jasper: Don't worry, can I know your name (picking back his books as he is listening to her)

Ariana: Ariana Grinchy, call me Ariana, I think you are Jasper, right?

Jasper: Yes, how hell do you know me?

Ariana: Long story, can I know where you are going?

Jasper: To the i-Tech club course.

Ariana: Ooh, yes, I'm also going there, cam you follow me?

Jasper: hum.... why not? Okay,

Tesha: Take your macbook, you forgot it!

Jasper: Thank you

Ariana: Is she your girlfriend?

Jasper:(Smiling out,)

Ariana: What, it's just a question...

Jasper: No, she is my sis' indeed the fact she is more cuter than me, right?

Ariana: Not at all, you are really cute!

Jasper: Thanks, you too, you look attractive!

Ariana:( Blushing), Let's not forgot our IC course.