Three

After the movie Kirishima walked Bakugou to his house to pick up some new clothes his mom had bought for him, about half way there kirishima awkwardly reached over and held bakugous hand, causing them both to blush profusely and smile at each other. They walked like this for maybe another five minutes until a girl with black waist length hair and hoop earrings gave them the 'dont be gay' look, and started walking over to them. Kirishima started to pull his hand out of Bakugou's but suddenly the blondes hand was so tight it was crushing kirishimas palm. "hey you got a problem" Bakugou called to the girl, "not really, you guys are cute together just, do you need to be so public about it" "what the fuck do you mean were holding hands, would you ask a hetero couple to be less public if they were holding hands , NO YOU WOULDNT so why can't we" "no bakugou calm down let's just", kirishima said attempting to yank his hand out of bakugous. " NO WE WILL NOT! I refuse to listen to this illiterate shit waffle" creative thought kirishima. "Ok,ok just calm down" the girl murmured "I was just asking you to be a little less gay". at this point most people were watching the fight "A LITTLE LESS GAY !, ILL SHOW YOU GAY" said Bakugou he then grabbed the back of kirishimas head finally  letting go of his hand and jammed his face into the other boys their lips, they stayed that way for around ten seconds then broke apart panting.  Bakugou then grabbed Kirishimas hand again and dragged him away with the girl sanding shocked in the middle of the sidewalk, As they walked away Bakugou called over his shoulder, "maybe you should try being a little less straight next time!!"

Slight time skip

Kirishima was still stunned from the kiss "sorry shitty hair I should have asked you first I just needed to make a point to that bitch back there" Bakugou said awakening the red head from his stooper "huh? Oh. It's fine I wanted to anyways" Kirishima responded, than immediately regretted it. "wow, really I thought you just wanted to impress that Mina ashido or something" "WHAT NO i haven't liked Mina since like fifth grade" cried kirishima. "wait, really, cool, great, wow" bakugou murmured "oh here's my house" the bakugous house was medium sized, gray with a bright red door and in kirishima opinion not enough windows, though kirishima would have lived in a house made of nothing but windows if such a thing existed. Bakugou dropped Kirishima's hand and walked over to the door then, when no one answered his knocking took out his keys and unlocked it. He walked in but stopped in the doorway looking over his shoulder, "maybe you should stay outside, my family can be a little... overwhelming" kirishima nodded and walked over to a nearby to sit down. About ten minutes later Bakugou walked out with a pool bag, presumably full of clothes, tapped Kirishima's shoulder and started walking back towards the school. "Hey, Bakubro wait up!" Kirishima shouted laughing "maybe you should catch up" Bakugou shouted back holding up his middle finger.

(A/N it's one in the morning so I'm going to go to bed but what do you guys think so far?)