Chapter Two

Just as the soldierreturns from battle,So does the explorer return from the stars

Just as the soldier
returns from battle,
So does the explorer
return from the stars.

THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS WAS not just a train. It was not only an engine, chugging along to and from Hogwarts, but it was also an object of memorabilia. The scarlet red colour made a significant impact on the minds of all ages, without a single chip on the paint. Even in the faintest of memories, the red cover would imprint itself in the minds of all people for years to remember. With the sight of smoke blowing, and hearts pumping, the Hogwarts Express was magical for the new and the old.

A place of new encounters and greetings painted the wall with reminiscences of the train. Friends and lovers come from all over to go to a school of magic, but the real magic resided in the ordinary-looking transportation. Where souls that took hundreds of years in the making came together with a sigh of gratitude.

Little ones meet their friends for life and lovers meet their equal through thick and thin. With a war brewing in the air, it was soon forgotten to people as the waves of emotions took over, some saying 'Goodbye', while others greet with an eternal 'Hello'. The platform nine and three quarters was a magical doorway of enchants that brought people home or a sense of what home once was. It brought deep welded memories, some happy and bright until the threat of life comes, the threat of the dark ever brooding in the background.

So, when Kim Sang-Ook dropped his twin daughters off, tears welled in his eyes. No clear sense of which it truly was, but a great deal was visible sadness but looking closer, the slightest twist of something unknown welded in his expression.

Maybe it was contentment. With two beautiful daughters moving forward into their sixth year, the two were his pride and joy. Pouring every bit of his heart and soul into the two, he loved them with all of his essences. Since the moment they both came out of their mother's womb, Sang-Ook knew he was blessed.

The differences between the two were uncountable, but that's what brought the deep feelings from within his heart to make it swell. Cinis was most defiantly her mother's daughter, tall, outgoing and blessed with those chubby cheeks and dimples. Her lazy attitude and love for books came from her father, a Ravenclaw stereotype that was surely evident in their bloodline.