1. Fake Sneezes & Eye Contacts.

Two things you need to know about this story:

1) it will be shorter in length than my other story which involves around a more serious environment.

2) You will enjoy it, I really hope you do. It's going to make you laugh.

Please leave a review even if you don't vote! I would love to improve myself and you guys are a tremendous help.

------

The first Accounting class of the fifth semester was about to start in exactly five minutes and three seconds starting now.

Bin could almost breathe freely once again.

He had already come in earlier to avoid any social interaction with his fellow students; something his introvert mind could not begin to even imagine doing. Carefully, he laid out his books on the huge adjoining desks at the back of the huge hall. Giving his head a whirl, the white walls greeted him like a foreign friend like they had for the past three years. The huge white board in the middle of the hall had a few notes written on it from the previous class held here. No one was in the hall, only him and his books. While everyone chose to spend their little breaks inbetween classes in seeing their friends or grabbing a bite to eat, things were quite the opposite for Bin who preferred to keep to himself and reach to his next class instead of engaging in the usual activities all students did his age.

While many enjoyed parties and bunking classes, the whole idea of missing class seemed absolutely horrendous to Bin.

He'd rather sit in the library and study for a test or even work on a paper due later; that was just the kind of person he was.

He pushed his glasses up on the bridge of his nose and ran a hand through his hair timidly, making sure it was well over his forehead, the thick black locks fell into his eyes and he smiled in delight.

Look invisible, task accomplished.

He gave the digital clock on his wrist a glance after pushing back his light brown sweaterʼs sleeve.

Any moment now...

And just as he had imagined, the double doors burst open, flocks of his fellow peers swarming in just as the bell went off. From atop, he saw saw everyone frantically searching for seats before the professor could come in. Some of them panicked, others sighed a breath of relief having already found a seat. It wasn't like there weren't any seats available, no, it was more like getting a seat before their strict professor graced them with his presence.

Bin didn't know why they were scared. He was a seemingly harmless man who had devoted over thirty years to his favorite subject. If anything, he was one of the most respectful people he had met in all his 23 years of existence.

He had been Professor Kangʼs best student for three years now.

Binʼs principles were simple-if you turned in his assignments on time and paid attention in class, you'd be in his good books, more subjectively, in his good ledgers.

He chuckled inwardly at his own inside joke.

Many people had called him pathetic for being too nerdy but he was just alright like the way he was. Yes, his introverted personality was a huge disadvantage on his part at social mingling but he liked it; the quiet, the silence, the calm.