𝐄MBERS

❖━━━━━━⋇⋆❖⋆⋇━━━━━━❖

Those who have lived through enough in this life will find that there is truly no difference between insanity, humanity, and fire.

Each consumes the universe with brutal, enrapturing hunger.

Each reveals all which lies beneath the ghostly strains of tears and ashes.

❖━━━━━━⋇ 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ⋇━━━━━━❖

When one spends long enough in the depths of their thoughts, wondering about the delicate yet monumental moments that have carved their life into a statue of wrongs, it is easy to see the flames. The blazing tongues and tendrils which connect everything, burning and burning that which you cannot see until it's gone. Burning and burning with delicate agony in the hearts and minds of a million souls, unapologetically sparking into war, hate, passion, and love. Each is as painful as the next.

Do you feel the crackling blaze in your own restless core? The want and the need to feed the fire until it grows so beautifully yet so destructively beyond your control? We all know it will hurt us, but shrouded in the guise of blissful ignorance we embrace it, because deep inside everyone wants to know what it's like to feel the freedom of letting go. It's only once one realizes that losing it all has undesired effects that regret sinks in its rotting claws.

On such a cruel web of reverberations, it is only natural that one flame shall eventually cross paths with another, colliding with the force of a wildfire that turns lives upside down. Born of such delicate and tentative touches these bonds are gently tied, yet their peace will not exist without victory and two cannot win at their own dangerous game. But heat has a certain magnetism that draws you closer to it's untouchable radiance despite all warning. And so, when the fates of a girl who lights up darkness and a pilot who needs to see become intertwined, long lost flames are kindled, stoking the ever-expanding hellfire of chaos and setting the rust-tainted sky ablaze.