1

I don't own any of these characters except my OC. I wish I did but I don't i seriously don't. :(

More people you love more vulnerable you become. These were the words the most feared being of the world, the Original Hybrid lived by. In a thousand years he had both loved and hated but he had never let anyone or anything become his weakness. He was the most powerful being on the planet, what did he have to fear. All he wanted was to break the curse that his insufferable mother had bestowed on him and sire a species that would forever change the balance of the supernatural world. With his hybrids he would be finally be able to kill his father, the wretched man who his mother had forced upon him. He was a creature of his childhood nightmares but soon he will be triumphant. He soon be the most deadly creature in the world.
.     .     .
.     .     .
.     .     .
After months of hunting down the cursed pieces of the cursed soul of  Voldemort the decent thing he could do was die quietly but no... he ran away like the coward he was.
As soon as she woke up from the second Killing Curse which she by all means should not have survived, Voldemort ran along with the little Death Eater forces that remained loyal to him after witnessing  the saviour surviving the Killing Curse yet again. He hid himself in a far corner of the world, practising magic he had no business practising.
She thought that his soul would like tattered pieces of confetti . In his quest of immortality he forgot the key rule of magic. Our magic comes from our soul, our essence it is our entire being. More infernal horcruxes he made, more unstable his magic became. For five years Voldemort hid in the bowels of the catacombs of Odessa. He tried to boost his magic but nothing could restore his power. His soul could not regenerate.
So after five year he died at the hands of the one who was prophesied to end him.
In the ancient catacombs of Odessa, Lord Voldemort turned to dust. All that was left of him was a wand, a wand which rightfully belonged to her, for she was the Mistress of Death.
There on floor it lies like it was nothing special but with each step she took that brought her near it,  the wand vibrated with energy.
Her right hand moved forward to pick it up, the same hand adorned in a ring the resurrection stone. Her fingers were a hairs breath away from the wand when it rose on it's own. It spun in the air and let out a song as if it was calling for something. Soon the call was answered. The ring containing the resurrection stone came off her finger, the gold setting burned and turned to dust while the stone too remained suspended in air. The moleskin punch on her waist which contained all her belongings too vibrated with a foreign energy. She opened it and from it flowed out her cloak, the invisibility cloak! It too took place next to the other two suspended objects in air.
The three fabled Hallows of the tale were in front of her. The cloak glowed and folded it self in a triangle, the wand dividing it two parts and the stone expanded into a circle, the three hallows transformed themselves into the symbol of Hallows. The symbol then glowed and was simultaneously absorbed by the saviour of the Wizarding World.
.     .     .
.     .     .
.     .     .
.     .     .
It felt like deja vu. The white floor and walls have the room an ethereal glow. Last time she had seen her headmaster here but there was no Dumbledore here to greet her here today. Even the dress she was wearing were white. In the room stood a lone figure not in white  it was anything but white. Almost eight feet tall it looked daunting to even look at him for long. She knew that the entity was Death but it was nothing like what she had expected Death to be like. Death was tall and surprisingly tan, his features showed someone with Mediterranean heritage. They had olive skin and eyes, their eyes were the ones she had seen everyday in the mirror. She shared the same green eyes with Death. The huge wings which varied in colour, black being the dominant strewn with golden, greens and silver.
She knew she should be scared but she was not. Death seemed so familiar to her.
‘Who are you?’ she asked.
‘I think you know who I am. You are smart from what I have seen. You should be able to guess.’ He answered in a voice that both warmed her soul and made her cold at the same time.
‘I know who you are but I want to know who you are to me? You seem familiar like I know you or that I should know you. I have only felt that with one person and he is dead now. So please tell me who am I to you?’
‘You are clever. She said you are but I had not expected you to feel my presence so strongly. I am Hades , God of Underworld, ruler of the realm of the dead, the land and all the riches and you my dear, are my Grandchild.’
‘What? How?’
‘Your mother was my daughter. Oh sweet Lily, she never met me but I was always with her. I could not save her , rules older than man forbid the Gods from interfering with the lives of their children. I could not save her and she died before knowing her heritage, when we met in the underworld she was angry and sad to know the man she thought to be her father was not her blood, it took time but we slowly became closer.
I could not interfere in her life but I can in yours. You are thrice blessed. Your father was born from the blessing of Hera and Hecate. The Gods used to roam in the mortal world but not any more. I am fading, not my life but my power, my brothers have joined my realm leaving their kingdoms. They had no children they could live their powers to but I do.’
‘I don’t understand. You are a God, how can you be fading?’
‘We may be a Gods but our power came from the prayers and blessings we received . All of my family has lost their powers and the mortal worlds has forgotten us and made us into beings of fantasy. The only reason I have held on is that no matter how much mortal world changes Death remains a constant. Their prayers for their long lives and their loved ones has sustained my power but it is still not enough.’
‘So you will just fade. I just found out that I have family, a Grandfather and now you are telling me you might just fade away.’
‘Oh, my dear child I might lose my power but you will not lose me. We are immortal even if we lose our power we are not completely powerless. There are still people who worship us, my family has just power but not enough to sustain the kingdoms we once had. That is the reason why I have appeared in front of you today. You have absorbed the power of the hallows. It makes you the Mistress of Death, it makes you the God of Death, an immortal being. Today I want to give you something else, this is your heritage.’
He hands her a box. It is made of Ivory, she opens it,  in it lay three rings each more beautiful than the last.
One is amethyst, a bright purple which had swirls of silver in making it look like it had lighting contained in it, the second was a bright blue diamond ring, it had varying shades of blue which looked like the surface of the ocean at night, the sapphire was inlaid in a platinum setting, the last was a bright green emerald ring, it was the colour of her eyes  she shared with her mother and Grandfather, it resembles the leaves of trees after rain.
‘These three hold the key to the powers of my brothers and myself. You are the only family of ours that breathes on Earth, you now hold our power, the power of  the heavens, seas and hell all will bend to your will. You know have great power, wield it with responsibly.'
‘But.... how? Why are you giving this to me? What about my aunts and uncles? They are legendary and they were half human, Hercules, Perseus, Theseus or Achilles. They were all powerful, they can wield the power. Why me? I have done many cruel things in my quest to kill Voldemort. What if I lose my path?’
‘ You will not my child. Responsibility is not all I give you, I give you something that I have no doubt you will love. Years ago your godfather fell into the veil of Death, while the name may sound ominous the veil is not where the dead go. It is a place of suspended time, created by Circe. Your Godfather is alive. He has been in the veil for years but for him it will be moments when he comes out. You will have him again.’
Grateful tears streamed down her face, she was excited to see Sirius again.
‘What is expected of me? I mean you are giving me powers that are beyond compare, so what am I to do with these powers?’
‘You will do nothing but live your life. The powers we give you are a gift, use them as you wish, having absorbed the Elder wand you know don't need a wand to do magic. I want you to live your life, find your fated one and be happy.’
‘My fated?’
‘We immortals all have that one person who completes us, the one who can make our eternal life an adventure not a chore. You will find him soon. He is your equal in power. He is something unique just like you. He is a King and you will be a Queen. Embrace your birth right and when you wake you will have your Godfather back. Sleep well my child.’ He says as he presses a kiss on her forehead.
‘Will we met again?’
‘Of course, we will. You will meet all your family except your parents they cannot leave the Underworld but me and my brothers and sisters and nephews and nieces will visit you. Now put on the rings.’
She puts on the rings all three of them in her right hand. The magic of the rings flowed from her fingers to her body, through every vein and cell, her body transformed at the cellular level. Her eyes glowed with power and on her back were two appendages that were the mirror image of her Grandfather's wings.
The blast of power that occurred was felt by all supernatural beings on the Earth.
For today something new was born, something powerful, something celestial.
No longer was the saviour of the Wizarding World a human, she was  Celestial.
.     .     .
.     .     .
.     .     .
.     .     .

Hope you all like it. I had this plot line in my head for a long time, finally wrote it down. Let me know if you want me to continue.
What do you guys think about Rebakh and Sirius together?
Let me know in the comments and please vote. ;)