8

Plans, oh so many plans he had made. His wretched siblings smirked at his disheveled state.

Never had Niklaus Mikaelson been so clueless. Sure, he knew a thousand different ways to torture an enemy or a hundred ways to screw with Katherine's mind but to plan a date was certainly out of his skill set. His sister in particular enjoyed seeing him all sweaty with nerves.

In the end he conceded defeat, he bowed down to the greater wisdom his sister possessed. Her insights on the 'subtle art of dating and wooing' as she called it was surprising insightful.

At first, he had thought to go all out, an extravagant date for the most exquisite woman he knows but then he took a step back and analyzed the woman in question, she did not seem the kind who would love showy things, she is a woman of substance, the only thing showy about were the ridiculous shoes she wore.

So, in the end he decided to take her to a simple dinner. He had a private table set in the clearing in front of the famous Mystic falls. He had his siblings used to play there a thousand years ago and that place was untouched by time. He wanted to start his relation with her in a place that held good memories.

The night of Homecoming (Damon P.O.V)

The plan was set, all that was left was to kill the hybrid so that Elena could live her life peacefully and be rid of her blood bag duties.

Damon and Stefan roamed around the Lockwood mansion making sure to keep out of Klaus's line of sight. Elena was safe at home while Katherine was substituting in for her. Caroline and Tyler remained clueless about the mission as Tyler's trip to the hybrid obedience school had made him Klaus's guard dog and Caroline's inability to keep a secret from a man who gave her attention was pitiful. So as always it was up to Damon to do the hard work. Stefan being compelled to obey Klaus was a pain in the ass but even in the compelled haze Stefan hated Klaus and wanted him dead so he could get rid of the compulsion.

Mikael was an even worse father than Giuseppe but that did not earn him any favors, the Original Hybrid would die tonight.

Seeing Katherine being dragged by the hybrid compelled by Mikael, Damon knew; it is time. What happened in the next few moments was quick, too quick. One moment he was stabbing Klaus in the chest the next moment he was on his back with his throat being squeezed by Elijah Mikaelson of all people. Stefan tried to push Elijah off him but as soon as he touched the suited Original his eyes turned purple and he let out a scream. Both Elijah and Damon turned to see Stefan lying on the floor twitching as if in pain and standing but his head was the light-haired Black brother.

Damon still had his neck in Elijah's hand as he moved towards the door, where the supposed Destroyer, Mikael was kneeling on the ground, his body bound tightly by vines. Standing her father was Rebekah holding a scared looking Katherine and the dark-haired Black brother, who was rotating the white intricate stake in the air, he was making the wooden stake spin like a juggling pin without even using a spell all the while keeping the Papa Original under his control without even uttering a spell. What were these siblings?

He was lost trying to figure the Blacks out that he nearly missed Klaus's presence.

There was a silence as the three Mikaelsons stood seeing their father kneeling on the ground.

'For a thousand years you have hunted me and your own children because your hate for me was greater than your love for your own flesh and blood. You see this, my brothers and sister side by me! We might anger one another but, in the end, all six us know the meaning of always and forever.'

Mikael remained quiet letting Klaus finish. Damon was meanwhile confused. Six? There were more? He said brothers and sister. The damned Hybrid had three more brothers and he thought there were two living and one dead. Seeing the expression on Mikael's face it looked like he had reached the same conclusion.