The part of Akastuki (p.2)

You pull his mask off, get closer to his lips to make a kiss. The kiss went to a make out. You were on top of kakashi. He explored your body with his hands and stopped on your waist. You knew something could happen if the moment continue like that.
You break the kiss "why did you stop?" He says
"I'm not planning to do anything right here" You reply smirking
"I get your point. You're right" he states laughing making you laugh too

The moment was interrupted by the vision again.
The members were at the village and they were talking. "Itachi, how do you plan to get those two?"
"Attack them here is irresponsible, I came here to look for another thing"
You came back right after.
"Y/n? You there?" Kakashi asks worried
You blinked a little because it was a little blurred.
"I'm fine...I just had another vision or something. They are here at the village but they aren't looking for us now...itachi said he was looking for another thing"
Kakashi got surprised and confused "do you think is Sasuke?"
"Holy-"

You two got up fast and ran inside the building to sasuke's room. You explained the situation since the beginning and he says "if he wants me, just let him come"

"Sasuke, don't be childish! You know your brother is strong and the other member too. If it wasn't my chakra..." you say
"Don't think like that. Y/n go call the others, let's see the options we have"says kakashi

"Hai!"

- time skip-

The team was making a circle on the floor. Kakashi was leading the conversation explaining everything and its when he gets to the plan.
" As you know, we just know Yudi's jutsus and his ways to fight. We don't know anything about itachi yet and how his power is"

"I might know something" sasuke says "my brother speciality is the Sharingan. He uses a lot of Genjutsus, we can't look right on his eyes. So far I know, he uses the Mangekyou Sharingan what englobes a lot of skills behind like Susano's"

"Itachi can use Suzano?" Kakashi asks
"Yes...he uses him as a shield. When it's on, it's hard to hurt him physically" sasuke responds
"Do you think we can kill him?" You ask
"You can't kill him. That's the specific man I want to kill" he states coldly

Sakura and Naruto got surprised. "So...since the beginning you planned to kill your brother?" Asks Sakura

"I have my reasons"

"Actually this type of fight is not for your level" points kakashi "they are way to strong, maybe stronger than me. That is way beyond our mission. For now let's keep everything normal. You four stay here, I'm going to communicate this to the hokage"

Kakashi leaves the room.
"Am I the only one that feels that something from us need to be done?" You say
"I bet Sasuke feels the same way. You can see the range on his eyes" Sakura states looking at Sasuke. He grunts back "Whatever"

"We should do something then!" You suggest
"Are you insane?" Shouts Sakura "If kakashi sensei said he was not strong enough for them, why would we be?"

"I really want to fight strong guys but...I can see now this is way to much for us" continues Naruto.

Probably they were right, you should forget. Besides... Naruto doesn't want to fight them, what is weird. He never says no to a fight but if he is doing it now, maybe you should follow his idea too.

"You're right. I already forgot the idea" you say

Kakashi comes in saying the communication was done, it was time to patrol the palace to continue the real mission. You divided in two groups: Kakashi, Naruto, you and Sakura, Sasuke.

"HEY! This is my opportunity!" Sakura says whispering loud in your ear
"Go get him! He is all yours now" you reply smiling

You turn to kakashi. "Do you think they will be okay? The only thing good Sakura has right now is the intelligence, the skills of fight are low. If they have one fight, Sasuke is on his own"

Kakashi does a annoyed face like he was forced to split the groups like that. "She did something I see..." you say doing the same face as Kakashi.

" you say doing the same face as Kakashi

- time skip -

You and the others were at the front gate.
"Sensei...this is boring!" States Naruto
"Naruto stop complaining! I can't with you sometimes ugh!" You reply

Kakashi started to look carefully at the trees, you notice it and stare at them too. "What is it kakashi sensei?" You ask

"I think I saw something"
"Should we check?" You suggest
"No...we should hide too, act normal. We can't expose ourselves in here like this"

"Don't do that" Four guys came from the trees and jumped to the place you and the others were

"It's them!" Naruto shouts "it's the group trying to get the prince"
"We don't know that yet. Get back you two" says kakashi

Naruto and you ran to the trees. The next moments, kakashi used a shadow clone to see their abilities. "So typical of him.." you think
They weren't good ninjas so you three could handle them but, kakashi didn't want to risk and called Sasuke and Sakura.

Sakura got behind you and asked for details of the fight. " They don't use that much of ninjutsu but they use a lot of shuriken and kunai. Exception of that small one, he's nature is water and uses a lot of it. I think he has a lot of chakra because he already used complicated jutsus. The others three like distance battles. For now this is all I have" you reply concentrated on their movements.

"I think it's time to help" Retorts Sasuke