Chapter 10

*Blays POV*

“Thank you, Dr. James,” I smiled as the short balding man pulled out the first couple who were killed.

“If you have any questions just give a holler,” Dr. James shouted as he walked back to his office. 

Pulling back the white sheet from the womens face I grimaced, looking at her chewed on neck. Dean looked at the man's body, his face wrinkled in confusion.

“There are so many bite marks like they just latched on,” I spoke as I turned her arm over to see at least four teeth marks.

“Guys must be right about the vamps.” Dean said then looked up at me with a light in his eyes, “Or a kinky relationship gone wrong.” 

I scoffed at him laughing a little while rolling my eyes. Taking a few steps toward the door I start laughing, unable to control it.

“That’s a good one, Dean baby,” I smiled pulling the door open as he held the door open with his arm resting on it above my head.  

“Who are you calling baby?” He said, leaning down to look at me in the eyes.

“You, stupid.” I replied as I slid out from under his arm and walked out the door.

  ***

“Is this really all you listen to?” I asked, as I held Dean's box of cassette tapes in my lap, shuffling through them as AC/DC played in the background.

Taking the box from my lap and placing it in the floor bored he retorts, “It’s the classics, Blay.”

I snorted rolling my eyes muttlering, “My dad always told me that.” 

The rest of the ride was silence with a few glances pasted between us. The music Deans been playing was driving me up the wall, slowly I scooted closer to the radio. Quickly I changed the radio station to which Dean caught on very quickly. Shoving my hands hands away from his radio, I tried slapping Dean's hands which caused him to swerve into oncoming traffic. He swerved out of the way of the car going into the ditch, falling into the floorboard I hit my head on the dash.

“SHIT!” I said as I held my head in my hands feeling warm blood leaking into my hand. 

“Son of a bitch!” Dean muttered under his breath as he reached for me. 

With his help I sat back in the seat, he leaned offer grabbing a rag from the backseat. Dean wiped the blood from my forehead before he let me hold it to my forehead to stop the bleeding. He backed out of the ditch smoothly and it didn’t seem like the Impala was damaged. The ride was silent until we got to the motel. 

Dean cut the engine, but didn’t get out; we sat there for minutes in silence.

I signed before saying, “I’m sorry, I didn’t think you’d get so upset about me changing your radio station.” 

Dean turned his head at me, looking at me with his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I let out a long breath of air pulling the rag from my head, wincing slightly as it stuck with dried blood, at least it’s not bleeding. 

“Look I know I was in the wrong about the whole situation, Dean. My dad has always told me amitt when you’re wrong and if you’ve made a mistake, even if it is embarrassing.” I explained meeting his green eyes. 

He nodded his head before licking his lips and asking, “Then why’d ya do it?”

“I dunno just for shits and giggles,” I shrugged with a lazy smile before saying, “But really you’re taste in music sucks ass, Dean baby.”