Promise

Victor stayed in the office until late to finalise a review. The girl stayed too and helped him organise the slides for a presentation. Victor was sitting on the sofa, deeply immersed in work when the girl stepped before him.

'Can I help you?'

She took the pen from his hand and "accidentally" dropped it. She sank to her knees before him. Victor's heart jumped. She pulled his knees apart and slowly glided her hands on his thighs, never breaking the eye contact.

'What's got into you?'

When she reached his groin she laid her palm on his bulge.

'I see. Open your mouth!' Victor pinched her chin with his fingers.

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

'When did you get so submissive?' He smiled.

He put two fingers in her mouth, gliding them on her tongue smoothly. She latched on, licking and sucking on them.

'That's a good girl...' He gently stroked her cheek with the back of his hand.

She glanced up at him with such anticipation, Victor just couldn't resist. He leaned down and kissed her.

'Now satisfy me!' He commanded.

Wasting no time, the girl went down on him, giving him the best blowjob he had ever received. He reclined on the sofa and watched her pleasuring him fervently.

'Are you enjoying yourself?'

She looked him in the eye and dragged her tongue along his penis from the base up to the tip with the naughtiest glint in her eyes.

'Fuck!' He moaned and threw his head back.

The alarm went off and Victor's eyes popped open. His heart was pounding and he was sweating.

'Shit.' He buried his face in his hands.

He was taking a cold shower but his raging erection just wouldn't calm down.

'This is ridiculous!' He grumbled and reached down to relieve himself.

He went to the office early in the morning and when he got to the waiting area outside of his office he found the girl with her chest flattened down and her butt pushed up, groping around underneath an armchair.

'What the hell are you doing?' His voice came out weirdly restrained.

'Dropped my damn shears.'

'Hah, found it!' She got up to her knees and looked up at him.

Victor pictured himself putting his cock in her mouth.

'You okay? You look pale.'

'Idiot.' He quickly passed her by with rather hurried steps.

'Have a nice day, sir!' She scoffed. She could have sworn, his ears were red.

...

Victor adjusted his cuffs and fixed his tie again.

'How do I look?' He asked and checked his outfit again.

'Very professional, sir.' Goldman blinked in confusion.

'Marvellous.'

'Uhm, sir... Is everything all right?' The girl shot him a suspicious look.

'Why, yes.' He hummed.

Goldman and the girl exchanged a worried look.

'Are you sure you are alright? You are not having a strange headache, right? Or did you eat or drink something unusual? Do you smell burned toast?'