𝟛𝟛

ⁱ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵃᵗᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗˢ
ⁱ'ᵐ ᶜᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ

Wᴀʏɴᴇ

"Who did you call?" She asked, standing up

"Who did you call?" She asked, standing up. I rubbed my eyes to get them to clear and looked down at my phone.

mama💙

"Shit" I said and hung up.

"You really just called your mama" she said and laughed. "It ain't funny" I mugged her.

"I can't help it" she said and continued laughing. "Imma talk to her later. Imma just deal with your ass now" I said. "Whatchu doing here?"

"I came to surprise you"

"In that dress? You wear that at the airport?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her. She rolled her eyes. I came all the way from California to Michigan to see you and all you worried bout is my dress?" She asked.

"Nah. I'm happy to see you" I said and pecked her. "But I wanna know if you was out there showing these niggas what's mine" I said and groped her ass.

(her dress btw)

"Well is you gon' claim it or you just gon' keep talking?"

"Course imma claim it. Fuck you mean?" I asked and leaned down to kiss her. Her arms went around my neck and she deepened the kiss.

I pinned her against the wall and invaded her mouth with my tongue. She moaned and that just turned me on even more.

"Skip the foreplay and just fuck me on this wall" she whispered against my lips.

Ion know where she got this kinda confidence from but shit, I'm digging it right now.

I pulled up her dress and gripped her bare ass. "No panties? Girl you wildin'" I smiled. She fumbled with my belt buckle until she got it open and put her hand inside to whip out my dick. I held one of her legs up.

She pulled off my shirt while I pushed my jeans and boxers down further and lined us up. I kissed her neck as I sank into her.

"Fuck...." I breathed out as I pushed in all my inches. I started off with deep and slow strokes while she clawed at my back.

"Oh my God.." she threw her head back on the wall as I increased my speed. I groaned as I looked down at where we were connected. She felt so warm and wet and I ain't been up in that pussy in a min.

I grabbed her by the waist and kept on pounding into her. Her moans bounced off the wall as I used one hand to grip her throat. "You're so tight" I whispered in her ear. I felt her legs about to give out so I hooked my arms under the back of her knees and scooped her up.

I moved to the bed and threw her on it. "All fours" I said. She took off her dress and turned around.

I took off my clothes and got on the bed.

I got behind her and teased her clit by rubbing my dick all over it. I slammed roughly into her and she let out a loud moan.  I started pounding into her as she moaned even louder.

"Arch that back" I said, slapping her ass, making her whimper. I thought about my sexual frustration for the past two months and just channelled all that energy into fucking up her insides.

"I-It's too much" she moaned, trying to push me away with her hand. "You better take this dick" I said, pinning her arm to her back.

"You been teasing a nigga over the phone. Ain't no running from this now" I said as I gave her endless backshots. I groaned as I felt her clench around me.

"Fuck....I'm gonna cum" she said. "Hold it" I growled.

"Baby I can't..." she moaned. "What the fuck you just call me?" I asked, pulling her up by her hair. "What the fuck is my name?"

She opened her mouth but nothing came out. "What's my fucking name?!" I asked.

"Daddy!" She yelled. "Don't you forget that. Now cum on this dick"

She let out a loud moan as she came on my dick. I felt myself about to cum as my thrusts got sloppier. I gave her three more strokes before I came too.

"Damn" I said as I pulled out of her.

"This is the best birthday ever" I said. "Yeah?" She asked, with a giggle. "Yeah" I said.

"I mean that was good. Sounded like some Mac and cheese type shit" I said and she laughed. "I got that gushy"

"You shol do" I agreed.

We laid down there, just looking at the ceiling. Her arm around me, head on my chest and my arm around her.

"I missed you" I said.

"I missed you too" she answered. "You did?" I asked. "Yeah. Lemme show you how much" she said and straddled me.

"Whatchu doing?" I asked. "Hush and lemme please you" she said, lining me up with her before sinking down on me.

_

"On God, you wild" I said as she dropped down next to me. "Only for you" she laughed.

"How'd you even find free time to come here? You said you was gon' be too busy studying for your midterms" I said.

"Midterms are over"

"They are?"

"Yeah. I wasn't originally planning to come down here but the guys got me a ticket and I couldn't say no" she revealed.

"Wait they got you a ticket?" I asked and she nodded. "Bree nem?". She nodded again.

"Those sneaky bastards" I said and she smiled.

"Right. Like Relly even picked me up from the airport" she said. "Wait so he saw you in that dress before me?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Does it matter?" She asked. "Course it does. Ion need nobody seeing all this" I said, squeezing a boob.

"Don't worry bout if anyone sees or not. It's yours so they ain't finna touch"

"Damn right it's mine. You should get my name tatted on your neck" I said.

"Why?"

"To let them niggas know who neck that is" I answered.

"Mane go on with that. You crazy" she laughed. "About you" I added. She looked at me for awhile before smiling.

"I'm crazy about you too" she said and kissed me.

"Show me" I said. "You just wanna fuck again" she said, mushing my head. "I do. I ain't have no pussy in two months. Course imma fuck again" I said, getting on top of her.

"Well I'm too-" I cut her off by slipping inside her.

Well happy birthday to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If he can't fuck three times a night peace-

Y'all don't mind me, I'm still awkward bout these typa scenes. It ain't really my forte.

Don't forget to show some love by voting and commenting.
Gotta run up them votes
Thanks

Not edited