Chapter 8

The morning has come, awaken both guys. The sunlight hit Infinit's eye. Making him awake.

Infinite : Geze, morning already?

He stand up and give a stretch. He then look at Metal Sonic that is still sleeping. Well, sleeping. He climb down and go to the lake to do some 'stuff'.

   Metal open his eyes. He sit down and rub his head. But, he fell again.

Metal : GRAAAAAHHHHH.....

Metal's hand moving with no plan. He then accidently touch a book at the corner. He get up and take the book. It's his diary that was used to write last night.

Metal : Right, about that dream... Gotta wait for Infinite

About 5 minuts later with Infinite, he go back to the tree house. Directly take an apple from the tree. Ye, the tree is an apple tree. He go inside the house. The first thing he saw is Metal, sitting while reading his diary.

Infinite : *munch* Yo Mets! Morning

Metal : H-Huh? Oh, morning

Infinite : What are you doing?

Metal : I was... INFINITE! .

Infinite : Nani?

Metal : I-I got some dream again!

Infinite : Dream? Well how about you make a conclutions about it

Metal : I'm created

Infinite : What?

Metal : I was being created

Infinite : *Deep breath* HOLY MOTHER JACKAL!

Metal : Yes, my conclution is that

Infinite : YOUR A MOBIEN BEFORE!?

Metal : Uh...

Infinite : But-But you- I can't talk anymore...

Metal : ...

Metal POV

I figure it out! Im a mobien before! It's obvious isn't it? Usually in a movie or cartoon or anime, If you were dreaming about the past, It must be your past. I am genius. I am- Wait, hold on a minute. If I am a mobien before, that means...

"I'm a copy of Sonic"

WHAT?! IM THE COPY? N-No... No... Im... Not...! I- I- hiks, I'm not hiks

No POV

Metal suddenly cry. Infinite was shock with that. He's panic.

Infinite : WOE! WOE! WOE! Why are you crying?

Metal : I- hiks, I-m a copy. This whole time I'm a robo copy hiks (sad eye)

Infinite : ...

Metal : After discover my past hiks, I'm just a copy of him! I am the loathsome copy! Not him!

Infinite : M-Metal...

Metal : I- hiks, I- hiks, I am- I am the loathsome one! I am!

Infinite was standing in front of Metal. Metal was crying while holding his diary book. He then hug Infinite. Infinite was not shock with that. He then hug back to make him calm. He knew acctualy that Metal is a copy of Sonic.