chapter 14- Filming and an unexpected visitor

Hey guys, hope you guys are enjoying this so far, I'm super sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes. And of anything doesn't make sense, I'm super sorry my brain is super stupid so don't mind my terrible writing skills. Bye ✌.

Roni's pov
So today me, Nessa, Aaron and Alex are filming a collab for our channel. We are filming the "makeover challenge" on Aaron and Alex. Nessa and I went to the thrift shop and bought some clothes for Aaron and Nessa. After that I face timed Aaron to ask him when they were coming over to film today.

R: Hey Aaron, when are you and Alex coming over to film?
A: Um maybe in an hour or two
R: Ok, also can u ask you a question?
A: of course you can beautiful
R: I was just wondering if we will tell our viewers that we are dating and that I'm pregnant.
A: Oh, do you want to tell them that we are dating?
R: Yeah kind of, but I'm just worried that Ethanica and vollins ahippers will hate on you and I don't want that to happen to you.
A: It's ok Roni we will get through this together. You and Nessa are coming over tomorrow to film for mine and Alex's channel so we can just film something with just us 2 and explain everything.
R: Actually that's a good idea but I have an idea on how to tell them that I am pregnant. So we film the video explaining that we are dating but not the baby part because I have a plan for that, I'll explain it to you tomorrow.
A: Ok

They talk for a little but more and Aaron and Alex come over to film the video. When they were about half way through filming, they heard a knock on the door. Alex and Nessa went to check on who it was.

Al: Um hi, who are you?

Nessa comes from behind and is shocked by who it is.

N: Tage? What are you doing here? She said that like she super mad ok?
Al: who is Tage?
N: He's Roni's ex who cheated on her. Ughh!!!
T: Um ya know I'm standing right here.
N: I don't care, get out of my sight.
T: I'm not leaving until I get Roni back, I love her and I regret cheating on her. I'm sorry, please forgive me
N: Are you an idiot, you cheated on her like 3 years ago and she is happy with her boyfriend, and why would I forgive you, you cheated on my sister, she trusted you and you just broke her trust and heart!!! She said screaming
Al: Calm down Nessa, I'll deal with him go back to the garage and explain to them who and why he's here.

Tage and Alex start talking and out of no where Tage starts punching Alex and Alex screams and asks Aaron to come help and they fight back, Aaron tells Roni and Nessa to call 911.

After about 5 minutes the police come and take Tage to the police station. One of the police officers asked Alex if he need to go to the hospital beca7se he kind of got hurt bad, he had a few cuts in his cheek and on his lips. They went to the hospital and Alex got a few stitches. While Alex was gettin his stitches Aaron and Roni went outside for some fresh air.

A: Roni you ok?
R: I guess, Tage was a terrible boyfriend, he would sometimes even hit me if I didn't do something and I would sometimes cut myself on my arm. She said and pulling up her sleeve to show Aaron the scars.
A: Roni why would you do that to yourself?
R: Idk 😔
A: Hey Roni it's ok, your safe with me alright? Never do that again ok? Promise me that.
R: I promise, thanks Aaron, your the best, I love you
A: I love you too

They talk for a little bit more and go back inside

Meanwhile with Alessa when Ronron was outside

N: Alex are you ok? Does it hurt a a lot? She said while touching his cheek
Al: Yeah it hurts a little but my lips hurt even more
N: Will this help? She said while giving Alex a quick kiss on the lips
Al: Yeah it helped a lot he said while blushing
N: Alex I have to tell you something
Al: I do too but you go first
N: Alex I like you, as more than a friend
Al: Really? You like me?
N: It's okay if you don't like me back she says while moving her head down
Al: Alex uses his finger and lifts her head up so she is looking into his eyes and they kiss again. Nessa, I like you too. Do you want to be my girlfriend again? He says while chuckling
N: Yes I will be your girlfriend Alex.

After like 2 minutes Ronron comes back and they see them holding hands.

R: Woah, we were gone for 10 minutes, what did we miss?
N: Me and Alex are dating again 😊
A: Really? Yay #alessaisreal
Al: Shut up Aaron
Av Whatever

Alex got his stitches and they all head back to the twins house, they finish filming the last few minutes of the collab video, Aaron and Roni decide to film the confirmation video explaining that they are dating and Alex and Nessa film their confirmation video.

After that, they just order Uber eats and have dinner. When they finished their food they just chilled on the couch, Nessa was just on their phone, Roni was editing the collab video and the boys were editing the confirmation videos and when it was getting a bit late Aaron and Alex decided to stay over the night.

Oof Tage behind bars. He definitely screwed up but whatever. What do you think about Alex and Nessa back together? Welp bye for now I guess ✌.