Questions

Third person POV

Katyusha and Darjeeling are sitting together in Pravda's school ship sharing a conversation about the senshado tournament. Nonna then came with tea and jam and she stood next to the table waiting for her turn.

Darjeeling: It's unfortunate at what happened at the semi-finals.

Katyusha: I can't believe you lost where we were able to succeed last year.

Darjeeling: "The race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong."

Nonna noticed an opening and she placed the jam and tea down on the table.

Nonna: Here you go.

Darjeeling: Thank you Nonna.

Nonna: No problem.

Darjeeling scoops some of the jam and was about to dump it into the tea when Katyusha intervened.

Katyusha: That's not right! You don't put the jam in the tea. You suck on it while drinking the tea.

She put the jam into her mouth however she accidentally splattered some jam on her cheek.

Nonna: You have some right here. 

Katyusha: You don't have to say that!

Nonna turned to Darjeeling ignoring Katyusha.

Nonna: Here's some Pirozhnoe Kartoshka and some pechen'e.

Nonna pushed the food towards Darjeeling who was enjoying her tea.

Darjeeling: You're going into the semifinals next, but you seem pretty laid back about it. Are you sure you don't have to practice? 

Katyusha: It'd be a waste of fuel. They're just some small-time team no one's ever heard of.

Darjeeling: But the captain's from a senshado school, the Nishizumi school.

Katyusha was in a state of shock and she turned to Nonna.

Katyusha: Why didn't you tell me something so important before now?!

Nonna: I've told you several times.

Katyusha: Well, this is the first time I've heard about it!

Darjeeling: It's the younger sister however.

Katyusha calmed down and she was about to speak again however Darjeeling spoke first.

Darjeeling: They also have an interesting person on their team.

Katyusha: Who, another senshado prodigy?

Darjeeling: A certain boy.

This sent Katyusha and Nonna into shock.

Katyusha: A boy! In senshado!

Nonna: I see.

Darjeeling: That is all I have to tell you.

Katyusha: You came all the way here just to let me know those things Darjeeling?

Darjeeling: Of course not, I also came here for the delicious tea.

Darjeeling continue to enjoy her tea while Katyusha and Nonna begin to think about the match ahead of them.

In the Ooarai hanger.

In the Ooarai tank hanger a Char B1 stood ready to receive their crews while the Panzer 4 is seen having a new and larger gun.

Caboose: This is awesome!

Since the match against Anzio Caboose's injuries had fully recovered in about 2 days. Freckles was correct in that the injuries where not to bad but the nurse was still surprised by his fast recovery time.