CHAPTER- 1

Jin's pov:

"Move it move it MOVE IT!"

Seriously! This fucking idiot! I swear to god if he blames me for all this I am gonna fuck his entire life.

"Jin you are going down with me!"

"Yeah baby sure!"

I say trying to be as truthful as I can. I will never go down with him. Since the birth of my daughter I have been extra careful about stuff. I can't live like this anymore. It may have a lot of money but its not at all safe. And I won't let my daughter live in this atmosphere.
I am all ready for the situation if we ever get caught I have every evidence prepared against him. Plus since I have a daughter I can just give excuse. I will blame him for violence and rape as well. If he is going , he should be gone for a very long time.
I have been in this drug dealing buisness since last 15 years. My father was one. Also the reason why I had to marry this asshole.
We are in a big trouble today. Most probably we will get cought. So my plan starts here.

"Baby I umm... need to pee"

"What are you crazy?"

"Oh please. I will die!"

"GOODNESS!"

He snaps at me and stops the car in the corner.

"10sec. Seokjin"

I nod and get behind the car. I get my phone and call the police informing them about my location.
I get back into the car and we start driving towards the airport.
The moment we reach tye airport we are surrounded on all 4 sides. Mark gives me the signal and I get what to do. We can get out of here, but not this time. My daughter is now 1month old. I have to do this.
I nod and get over to the side of the poilce. And providing them the pen drive with all the links and evidence.
Mark looks at me in complete shock. So does his people.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKING CHEATER!"

He screams at me. I just give him a smile. I know he would kill me when he is back. But the pen drive has enough info in it for him to go to prison for atleast 20 years. I would probably be dead by then and my daughter will be capable enough to deal with him.
The police takes him and his members under arrest and as for me , I am taken for investigation.
I spill all the information and some of them false as well. I show them scars on my body which came from some fights we had with other dealers. I make them believe its caused by mark. I prove myself completely innocent and take full custody of my child.
I may be an asshole but I can accept that to give my daughter a better life....
They send me to seoul as I asked them to. I had already prepared an apartment there. I also have a job waiting for me which will pay me extremely well. Plus it will help me deal with my sexual desires as well.
I will work as an stripper in one of the most renowned clubs in the world. THE ASS. It sounds terribly perverted but it pays well and clients are from good families so its all fine.
As soon as I reach the apartment which is all furnished and my stuff is also here. I am planning this from the day I knew I was pregnant with nari.
So it's all clear from now. My new life starts here.
I place nari in her new crib and get to the kitchen. I am fucking hungry.
I have my day 1 at the job tommorow. I have already booked a place for nari to be when I am at work. But since she is very young she will come with me. They have some arrangements made. At 1st they weren't going to but when we had a facetime, it was like they were ready to give me the world. I swear my face and my body are somethings and the only things for which I am thankful to my parents.
I grab some ramen and a bottle of soju. Ahh!! I am all alone from here....

"Where is he? He was going to join from today. Trust me I have never seen a beauty like him. Just imagine how amazing he would be in real life-"