CHAPTER-2

Yoongi's pov:

"Will you fucking grow? I heard people learn from experience, but you prove it all wrong."

Jimin nags at me as always.

"Yeah I know."

"No you don't! You are dating him for the third time. Seriously!"

"Ahh will you ever stop!"

Jimin sighs and goes away from me.
This happens all the time. He gives all the pep talk to me but he does not understand the fact that me and hoseok are linked together. We are forever. Even though we may have fights,but he just comes back to me and I take him back with no regrets. We are just meant to be. Well thats what I think.
I get ready for our date. We learn from experiences. Jimin is right. I learn new things about him on every date. So its all fine.
I get in the car my heart pounding to meet hoseok. Its always been like that. I always feel nervous. Even if we have seen each other naked like a million times.
We have triplets. Our babies. We share costody on them right now but we will change it. We will get married again soon.

"Hi handsome!"

I hear hoseok whisper hugging me from behind.

"Hi baby. How have you been."

He smiles and we enter the private dinning made for us.

"I missed you."

I whisper and he blushes making me want to fuck him.

"Want some fun huh!"

He nods and I continue. I reach to pull his shirt making him moan
I push him down on the couch and place soft kisses on his nape.

"Just fuck me!"

He moans making me out of control.
I reach down to his jeans and pull them off. He doing the same for me.
Within seconds we were naked. I looked at him, and trust me. He has a body of a fucking god. I take his lips and kiss him hard.
With no warning I thrust in him. I was going to go slow but his dirty talk made me fuck and destroy him

"Put you cock in me baby. Fuck me harder."

I growl and attack his lips fucking him non stop.
Soon sprays of cum shoot out and he starts shaking.
I give him no time getting down from his high and fuck him faster.

"Only if you would have been this good before..."

He moans.

Thats it! This is where he pisses me off. He was the one who changed not me.
I get off him and glare at him.

"Oh right! I am the one who changed not you."

"You just ruined the moment."

He laughs.

"I- you know what? I thought we could work out this time but assholes remain assholes."

"Yeah! True. They do just like you!!!"
"You just did not say that!"

He snaps and throws water on my face.

"I swear to god hoseok! I am trying hard not to loose my temper. Don't make me do things I would regret later.

"You already have a lot of things to regret on. You are a devil just add on some more who cares anyway!"

"JUNG HOSEOK! Get out this instant!"
"You get out this instant!"

"Ahhhh this has no end. How on earth did I even survive living with you under the same roof?"

"I doubt that too!"

"Leave it- I will take the kids on sat. Now are you leaving or should I?"

"Is that even a question?"

"Godness!"

I scream and leave.
Seriously. Jimin was right! He is an asshole...

Jimin's pov:

"I don't know what you are talking about."

Taehyung says as I nag him about throwing water on jin.

"Tae grow the fuck up! Please. I offered you the hottest stripper on this planet probably. But you just... what is wrong with you??"

Taehyung gets up and tries to go but I grab him.

"Look if you are not fine with others, try me. Or if not me you can borrow jungkook. Trust me it is ok! Just do it once and then you will be fine."

"Why are you so desperate in taking my virginity. I am pure-"

"Cut the bullshit ok. You are a fucking virgin and almost old. As a brother I want you to enjoy. You are a workoholic and just don't do any stuff. You are the owner of THE ASS. Please just try me once. Or jungkook. If you don't like it I will stop."

He pushes me away glaring at me.

"You are a whore"

I want to slap him but I keep that inside. He leaves the room entering the lift. Hahaha he thinks I am a fool. He has a big surprise in there.
I pick my phone and dial the number.

"Cut it now!"

I hear taehyung screaming.
I go near the lift and try to evesdrop.

"Hi darling. You threw water at me last time. How about I throw some of mine on you this time huh!"

I just can't stop laughing

"You are pure evil"

I hear jungkook from behind. I grab him and kiss him on the lips.

"I want to show you some of my water too.."
_________________________________________

🤭🤭🤭