[CAP] 21

Jin's face has not yet been shown to the public. Bang PD allowed Jungkook to create a press conference where he would introduce Jin to them and to his fans.

Maybe he also had a small surprise for Jin.

Jungkook was lying in his kind sized bed along his lover. When they were together when he was a teenager, Jungkook knew that if anyone found out about them, the person that would receive the most hate would be Jin.

He was worried, yes, but he has finally decided to that won't let him take the blame or be attacked. This relationship was between both of them and required both people in it to make it work.

If Jungkook needed to leave his career for Jin and him to be together, then so be it.

Jin's hugging Jungkook like his life depended on it. Jungkook's cologne were on another level.

Jin pushed his face into Jungkook's chest. Small giggles came from above him as he tickled him.

Hey, he has sensitive nipples okay?
"Good morning baby" said Jin. His voice deeper than usual made Jungkook harder than before. Jin looked down once again and gave Jungkook's chest a few little kisses.

He leaned down to Jungkook's right nipple and took it into his mouth. Sucking the little bun and he twirled his tongue around it.

Jungkook's moans were something made in heaven.

"Ah hyung — fuck not there. fuck i'm hard."

Jungkook was embarrassed. Jin just smiled at him as he saw how flushed Kookies cheeks were.

"Why baby? You used to do this to me all the time before. Why can't I do it?" Jin said as he leaned down once more and took him other nipple on his mouth.

He wasn't lying. For some reason Jungkook would always suck on his chest. He had this thing where he would suck on Jin's nipples till they were red and then he would leave tons of hickies on his pecks. Jin loved it and still does but it was so fucking hard to cover the hickies later. Jungkook did it when he would get jealous of Jin wearing a shirt with three buttons open or when he was just stressed. Honestly, Jin would just leave him while he grade papers or so.

He would say pouting, "too much of mine is out. no no. mine," and would suck the life out of Jin's nipples and leaves tons of hickies.

Both lied in bed. Not ready for today. Jin was still a bit nervous but his decision would not change. He would stay with Jungkook no matter what.