▆▆▆ 𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐃 𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐍

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

PROMPT alastor laughed out loud for the first time
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

it was finally the weekend. rivaille had woken from the comfort of his shared bed in his usual five am rising time, feeling the tiredness and stress deep in his bones slowly step out and evaporate into thin air. the weekdays had been a blur of house chores, crowded meeting rooms, and company paper works that the short male barely had any time to properly slow down and just breathe. he didn't even had a lot of time to take care of his poor plants, he dully notes as he passed by his boards of plants littered around their home on his way to the kitchen, a small frown tugging at the corners of his lips, soft fingers caressing some of the dead leaves. the sun has barely risen up from the shadows of the horizon — rivaille has a lot to do and he has no time to waste.

it was nearing noon by the time rivaille had finished properly tending to the pets, giving those who needs some bath and grooming their much needed pampering day, filling up bowls of food and water, and spending a good hour or two playing around w...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

it was nearing noon by the time rivaille had finished properly tending to the pets, giving those who needs some bath and grooming their much needed pampering day, filling up bowls of food and water, and spending a good hour or two playing around with the animals to keep them entertained — or just to compensate for the time he had been away. rivaille carefully placed down a big fluffy white rabbit down next to an equally as large black furred one; bichen and chenqing, the oldest of his five rabbits, the two immediately hopping closer together, bichen snuggling her head on chenqing's side. rivaille let a soft fond smile make its way to his lips, small dimples appearing at the corners of his cheeks, the small smile widening into a slight grin when three more bunnies reached the two, nosing curiously at the man's feet. rivaille lifted a light brown up to his arm, a short giggle leaving his lips when the bun decided to wriggle her way more towards his lap. rivaille seriously debated to quit his job in order to just stay like this everyday.

it was afternoon when rivaille heard alastor walk out of the bedroom, the short male in the process of watering the plants around their home, a brown paper bag filled with dead leaves next to his feet, two hands gently guiding a watering can over a group of potted plants. daisy, his ragdoll cat, was perched on his shoulder, curiously staring down at the plants her father was caring for, face occasionally bumping into rivaille's cheek for attention, purring in delight when she's gifted by a pet or a scratch before settling back and then doing it again after a good five minutes.

rivaille gracefully moved his way towards the plants near the island, a short distance away from the rabbits' opened pen, careful to not move so suddenly to not scare daisy away

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

rivaille gracefully moved his way towards the plants near the island, a short distance away from the rabbits' opened pen, careful to not move so suddenly to not scare daisy away. the silence developing the home was comfortable, like a blanket of warmth in a cold night, the only sounds heard are the occasional chatters from their animals, the squawking of angel, the thumping of the bunnies, the low pur of fluffykins outside in the courtyard, daisy's occasional meows, and wolfgang dragging his long furry body along the kitchen island. if rivaille strained his ears more, he can register the squeaks of his guinea pigs in the room where they keep some of the animal's cages. the sounds gave a sense of comfort to rivaille's soul, coaxing him to relax more and more and finally let himself let go and just enjoy the day.

rivaille carefully started trimming the dead leaves off of his plants, humming a soft melody to himself as he worked, long fingers careful as it plucked some leaves off of the soil, sticking in sticks of fertilizers after he was done. his humming stopped momentarily as he went to pick up the watering can — just in time to hear alastor's amused chuckle, a quiet breathy thing that rivaille grew to love. out of curiosity, the short male turned around to view what his boyfriend was entertained by, just to see baxia struggling to get out of bichen's back, the white aloof rabbit not even registering the poor bunbun's attempt to wriggle back to the ground. rivaille found himself smiling once again, barely suppressing a small laugh to escape his lips. his silver eyes shifted towards alastor out of instinct, head tilting to the side when he saw the other slap a hand over his mouth.

but then the sound of laughter filled the silence, stealing rivaille's breath.

he couldn't help the small gasp that left his mouth.

alastor was laughing. his alastor was laughing. rivaille blinked dumbly, not even realizing that daisy had jumped off of his shoulder to go join the rabbits, his hands loosening it's grip on the watering can, the metal making a short thud sound as it hit the floor. rivaille quickly stood up from where he was squatting to stumble his way to where alastor was, silver eyes still trained on the other's face — a look of fond affection on his face.

for a moment, rivaille had only stood there, watching alastor laugh, a million thoughts running through his head. how — he never really heard his boyfriend laugh so openly before, only a few chuckles here and there, but nothing to this extent. rivaille was suddenly eager to hear more of it, the breathy wheeze, the way alastor seemed so much more . . . human, yet so ethereal and untouchable at the same time. he was in absolute awe. on GOD, rivaille would be willing to become a comedian just to hear that lovely sound again.

gently, rivaille inched closer, fingers making its way to carefully comb through his lover's hair. plump lips was curved shyly into a full smile, so fond and sweet, dimples on full display, eyes crinkling into crescent moons.

"you're so achingly beautiful, my love."

how the FUCKdo you write fluff ? ?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

how the FUCK
do you write
fluff ? ?

𝐇𝐈𝐖𝐀𝐆𝐀जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें