Chapter 2

It's been 4 weeks since Peter was kicked out. 

He's tried going back to May 3 times but last time he got hit in the head with a pan, then thrown out the window he came from. The bruise still hadn't healed and he's pretty sure she put locks on all the windows now.

He had no other clothes, he'd been stuck in his Spidey costume for a long time and it smelt really bad, luckily he found a stream to clean it at - one piece at a time since he didn't want to be seen just in his underwear waiting for his suit to dry in pure day light. 

It was hard for him. He'd been trying so hard not to steal anything and just live of the food very few thankful people bought him but the temptation of food was making his starving body delirious. Whenever he smelt food he had to slap himself to make sure he didn't steal.

The hunger only got worse, he could barley move after a while. His enhanced metabolism had eaten up all his very little stored up fat and had nothing to run on anymore. 

It was when he felt his ribs poking out that he finally decided that it was time to eat. It didn't matter what he ate or how he got it, he just needed something.

The smell of burgers wafted through the air and Peter slowly got up, shaking as he did so. He aimed his web shooters sloppily at a building and swung down. he reached his thin arm out and grabbed a burger from the cart. 

Peter watched as the cook looked around, not knowing what just took the burger that she just made. 

He bit into it, feeling guilty at what he had just done but the warmth that filled his body as he ate pushed his morals away.  The spider didn't notice in all his food craving haze, that a black Audi sat nearby and had just seen what went down.

--------------------------------------

"Fury you didn't need to pull a meeting for this" Tony spoke to the one eyed man at the end of the long table 

"Stark you deemed the fact that you saw Spiderman stealing important enough to tell me so now you are going to sit through a meeting about this"

"It was one time we all make mistakes, the vigilante seems young it might have just been an in the moment thing" Steve stated 

"He is an overpowered mutant that swings around New York stopping robbers with guns, he shouldn't make mistakes "

"If he really is a mutant, he might have an enhanced metabolism which, if he missed a meal, drove him to steal the burger" Bruce shifted uncomfortably in his seat. 

"Son of Banner is correct if I didn't eat enough Poptarts I wouldn't know what id do" Thor continued to munch of the box of uncooked Poptarts after he spoke. 

"I don't care what the reason is, that spider is a national disaster waiting to happen, bring him in, log his identity into the system and then you can feed him as many Poptarts as you want, understood" 

A series of "Yes's" filled the large meeting room

"Good now catch that spider" 

Fury stomped out of the room with agent Hill in tow. 

"What is that guys problem" Scott was the first to speak after he had left 

"He doesn't like vigilantes a lot" Nat answered 

"Yeah after the Deadpool thing he has a distaste for them" Clint followed up  

"Didn't you guys say it was Daredevil" Sam questioned

"Na that was the other time" Clint shrugged 

"You have got to tell me what happened" Scott leaned forward in his chair 

"Alright that is enough you two can talk about it later for now we have to suit up and find ourselves a bug" Steve got up 

"Spiders are actually arachnids" Both Nat and Tony said at the same time then sent each other a glare.

"Does that really matter"

"Yes he might get offended if you call him a bug" Tony placed his sunglasses and walked towards the exit

The team followed after and suited up, getting ready to take on the red and blue vigilante if he didn't come peacefully. 

-----------------------------------------       

that's finally done, I just merged both chapter 2 and 3 together because why the hell not and also changed it up a little form the original draft. 

My mother came in while I was writing up the draft late at night and literally gave me a heart attack no joke