The Beginning

*MY POV*
*Everyone I named in description apeard*
"Where the Fuck are we?!!!!"yelled Bakugou and Dabi.
" Hero's?!!!" yelled Shigaraki.
" Deku~kun!!! "yelled Toga.
" League of Villains??!!! " yelled Deku.
Everyone was shouting yelling and preparing to fight until..
" Everyone shut up!!!! "I yelled and everyone looked at me.
*3thd POV*
Everyone stopped and looked on the one who yelled. There stood short girl and tall boy.

(*my drawing*) " OK

(*my drawing*)
" OK. Now that everyone is listening." started the tall boy.
" My name is Sanako Yume. And this is Haruki Makato."said that short girl.
" You are here bacause we want you to react to alternate universes of Izuku Midoriya." 
*MY POV*
" What?! Why me?!" Yelled Deku.
" Because I think your the coolest here."I answered
" Thanks....but Kacchan, Eijirou, Shoto and others are way cooler than me."He said and named boys blushed a little.
I cracked my fingers again and Deku apeard in chair. He was cufed to that chair by hands and legs.
" I assure you that this chair is safe."I said when I saw worried expression of hero's when I turned that chair  on and  Deku went limp.
" What are you doing?" Said Shoto concerned for safety of one of his boyfriends.
" OK. Now I'll explain properly. This machine can find alternate universe or look in your mind when you sit on it. I chose Deku because he has the most Au's and I like him the most. I brought villains too because I think they will like some of them. OK so we will start only one thing. All Might please explain what is Deku's quirk. "I said.
" Why...?" asked All Might.
" Just do it please. "I said.
*after explaining*
Wow" tough everyone minus villains.
OK. Now we can start with reactions.
*loading universe*
*loading universe*
*loading universe*
*universe found*
(305 words)