Experiment

*multiverse found*
"Experiment?" asked Uraraka.
"I think we need to watch to find out."said Lida.
" I agree. " Said Sanako.
" Shigaraki"said Kurogiri.
*scene showed to the bar*
"What" asked Shigaraki but he looked like he don't care.
"That kid we saved.... I mean kidnapped yesterday..." said Kurogiri in really doubting tone.
"Why would we kidnap a kid??!!" yelled Shigaraki.
"Just watch I will explain later" said Sanako.
"What's wrong with him? "asked Shigaraki finally concerned.
"He survived." said Kurogiri.
"What??!!!" yelled Shigaraki. Shigaraki stand up. He walked past Kurogiri to what looked like a basement. There was Deku chained to chair with bruisis from explosions and needles.
"WHAT THE FUCK?!!" Shouted Bakugou.
"Ok it's time for me to explain. In this world Shigaraki and Kurogiri are trying to inject quirks to people. They are kidnapping kids. They are trying to do that for year now and Deku is now the only one who survived the injection. They saved him from sludge villain like you All Might. But that explosions are not from villains. "Said Sanako.
" what? "Asked Jirou.
" That looks like Bakugous explosions! "said Mina
" BINGO!! "yelled Haruki.
" What??!! "yelled Bakugou.
" This universe is before U.A. So that means you still bully him. " said Sanako.
" Can we continue? "asked Sanako.
" Yes!! " answered Toga.
" Hmmm... Interesting. Kurogiri. "said Shigaraki.
" Yes? "asked Kurogiri.
" Inject another quirk. " said Shigaraki leaving.
" What? "asked confused Kurogiri.
*Shigaraki stoped*
" If he survive next injection I want to train him. If he dies throw him away like others."Said Shigaraki and then leaved.
" This will be fun"Said Kurogiri and scene went black.
"What quirk did we inject in him?" asked Kurogiri.
"I don't know." Said Sanako.
*Scene showed Deku who was sitting on table with bandages and only boxers on and with emotionales face*
"I have question." said Kirishima.
"Ask away." answered Haruki.
"Where are Izukus muscles?" asked Kirishima.
"What the fuck shitty hair!?" yelled Bakugou.
"No. Eijirou has a point." Said Todoroki.
"This is how Deku looked before he met All Might and get quirk." said Sanako with little shrug.
"He did really big progress. If you imagine he's muscles now." said Todoroki and he licked his lips.
"So manly." said Kirishima with manly tear.
"We will continue now." said Haruki.
"So he survived?"asked interested Shigaraki who was standing behind him.
" Yes both injections. And I think I know why. "said Kurogiri.
" What do you mean? "asked Shigaraki.
" I took his memories....and it's more interesting than you think."said Kurogiri. Kurogiri showed little box with USB.
" You can do that?!? "asked Dabi and Toga.
" I don't think so. "said Kurogiri with little shrug.
Oh shit... "said Bakugou.
" What the matter Kat?? "asked Shoto.
" If that Deku got bruises like ours from me that means he have the same memories as our Deku.... "Said Bakugou with fear in his voice.
"And...?" asked Kirishima.
"I just want to say that I apologised to Deku and He forgave me."Said Bakugou with sadness in his voice.
*Scene showed Shigaraki and Kurogiri on computer. There was scenes of Deku being bullied by Bakugou or his" friends".*
"So this is why this kid survived." said Shigaraki.
"I think so." said Kurogiri.
"Did this things about bullying happened??!!!" Yelled Uraraka.
"Yea and it still wasn't all." said sad Bakugou.
Deku blinked his eyes. He looked on Kurogiri and Shigaraki. But strange was he wasn't scared.
"What your name kiddo?" asked Kurogiri.
"My name is Deku."said Deku emotionless.
" Why Deku? "asked Shigaraki.
" Because I'm useless. "said Deku like it was Nothing.
" Who said your useless? Asked Kurogiri.
"Everybody." said Deku.
*Kurogiri explained to Deku that they injected quirks in him*
"If you master them you can get revenge and you will not be useless anymore." said Shigaraki.
"Ok."said now happy Deku.
" Kurogiri I have question. "said Shigaraki.
" Hmm? "answered Kurogiri.
" Which quirks did I you inject? " asked Shigaraki.
" Oh frick. I have to tell that I don't know."said Kurogiri.
" What??!! "yelled everyone.
" I can assure you that this would happen in this universe only if Toga was playing with them. "said Kurogiri.
" I really want to know what quirk deku~kun have. "said Toga.
"Umm...... g-g-guys?" said Izuku.
"What is i-" Kurogiri wanted to answer and when he turned around he didn't believe his own eyes just like Shigaraki. There sat Deku with ink dripping of his face and foots. From his back was sticking out ink tentacles.

(*my art*)"How??!!" yelled Shigaraki

(*my art*)
"How??!!" yelled Shigaraki.
"Hmmmm.... Really interesting." said Kurogiri.
"INTERESTING???!!! How that can be your reaction??!?. This kid just survived injection of one of the fucking strongest quirks we have." yelled Shigaraki.
"What?" Asked All Might. He was the only one who recovered from the shock.
"How is that brat so strong??!!" yelled Shigaraki.
"You know your not the only one who have shitty past and like you saw.... Deku was really bullied so he can last really hard and bad things." said Sanako.
"That quirk looks really strong and dangerous." said Lida
"Yea for example he can stab multiple people." said Haruki
"Terrible" said Kaminari.
"Cool~" said Toga with crazy look.
Kurogiri ignored Shigarakis yelling and got to Deku. Kurogiri touched one of Deku's tentacles.
"Do you feel anything Izuku?" asked Kurogiri in caring tone.
"No. Nothing at all..." said Izuku.
*scene went black*
"What happened?" asked Uraraka.
"Oh... Uuuh sorry guys but my machine needs to rest a little." said Sanako.
"Okay guys. We will send you back now. Deku don't remember a single thing. And you can't tell him what happen-"said Haruki but got interrupted by Todoroki.
" Why not? "asked Todoroki who was confused like others.
" If you tell him and he freak out or something it can change outcome of that universe. "answered Sanako.
" OK we will call you again. To watch another au. Maybe we will find second part of this. "said Haruki.
" I think we are okay with this"said Aizawa with his tired and not caring voice.
"OK bye~!" said Sanako and Haruki. They send them to their normal lives.
(words:1015)