3

-Hello! Before I start this chapter I just wanted to make a short disclaimer that it may seem like things are going too fast but this is basically the main plot of the story. The one night stand between Harry & Cianna is what builds up their friendship.
~~~~~~~

Cianna

It's been a few day's since I went to Harry's.

It was actually very fun, I ended up leaving Harry's place pretty late. It was nice finally opening up to someone, even if it's someone I don't completely know yet.

The thing with Harry is that he makes you feel as if you've known him your whole life. Every conversation with him feels right and he actually listens.

Today's my day off so I'm planning on going to Target to buy a few things for my room.

I get up from my bed and make my way into the bathroom.

After I finish getting ready I decide to make my bed and pick up the clothes laying on my floor.

"Ci do you have any plans today?" Eli asks as she makes her way into my room.

"Well not really, i'm just going to Target to buy a few things for my room" I respond.

"Okay well" She frowns.

"Why?" I ask.

"Well" she breaths out "Connor invited the both of us over for dinner" She responds with a smile.

"At what time?" I ask.

"Around 6:30" She responds.

"Okay well I'll try to make it" I tell her.

"Yay okay!!" She pulls me into a hug and then walks out of my room.

I don't know how she has so much energy in the morning, I can barely process anything.

I grab my phone and purse as I make my way out of the apartment.

I can't stop thinking of the message I received last night while I was at Harry's house. It was strange and what's even more weird is that no one responded.

I don't even know how someone would get my number.

I pull into the Starbucks parking lot and park my car, I hate going through the drive thru.

Once I order my coffee I check my phone for any messages but just as I expected there's none.

"Good morning " I near a familiar voice behind me.

I turn around and to my surprise it's a smiling Harry.

"Of course you'd be here" I laugh "Are you stalking me?" I ask.

"Of course not love, I would think it's the other way around" He smirks.

"Yeah right" I chuckle.

"Cianna" The barrista yells out.

"Saved by the bell" Harry teases.

I grab my drink "Thank you" I smile at the barrista and he returns it.

"Are you going to Connor's diner tonight?" I ask Harry.

"Yeah I think so" He responds.

"Well then I might see you there" I smile and walk towards the door.

"Wait" Harry shouts, I turn around and look at him with confusion.

"What are you doing right now?" He asks.

"I'm on my way to Target" I respond.

"Oh... okay well" He smiles.

"Do you want to come with?" I ask.