4

Harry Styles

I can't deny that when I heard Emma was gonna be here I got excited, I mean I hadn't seen her in over a year.

The last time we were together things didn't go well for the both of us.

Flashback...

"Why did you even come Emma? " I run my hands through my hair. "I was finally doing good, I was getting better and now you want to come back" I yell.

"Harry I came back for you" She cries.

"You left me... you made me choose between you and my career and when I chose you, you decided to sleep with your best friend" I laugh.

"Who does shit like that?" I ask her.

"Harry I know I messed up but for the past year you're all I can think about. Everyday when I wake up I think about you and what you're doing, I want to be with you. I don't see myself with anyone else" She grabs my face and I push her hands away.

"You should of thought about that before you fucked your friend" I laugh dryly.

"So this is really it?" She asks.

"Yeah it is, grab your shit and get the fuck out of my apartment. I don't even know why you bothered to come." I tell her.

She looks at me with hurt in her eyes and she grabs her bags from the floor.

"I tried Harry, I tried to make the long distance work but I couldn't. Everytime I felt us getting farther away from each other he was there for me." She tells me.

"I don't want to hear it Emma... please just go" I beg.

Flashback ends.

After Emma had left my apartment that night I was an absolute mess. I drowned my pain with alcohol and drugs, I nearly died.

That's why I don't like drinking anymore.

I loved Emma but one thing I can't take is being betrayed, I just can't.

Now I'm here at this dinner at my best friends house and she's sitting across from me.

I'm glad Cianna is with me or I honestly don't think I could've kept my cool for this long.

Once the dinner is over everyone says their goodbyes and Eli, Conner, Cianna and myself clean up the mess.

"That was fucking hell" I tell Connor.

"I could feel the tension in the room Harry" He laughs and I join in.

"Are you sure there's nothing going on between you and Ci?" He asks.

"Yeah dude, we're just friends" I reassure him.

"I don't know man.... you guys looked pretty close tonight" He shrugs.

"Well we did have sex, I think we're always gonna be close" I tell him and he laughs.

Cianna and Elizabeth walk into the room and we both go quiet.

"What are you two talking about?" Cianna asks.

"Boy stuff" Connor responds.

"Boys stuff" Eli laughs "what even is that?" She asks.

"Just...boy stuff" I respond.

Cianna just looks at me and laughs.

For the next 30 minutes we all pick up the plates and clean up the rest of the mess.