[🍋] Chapter 12: Senkū's next goal?

All they needed was to wait for a call from Taiju and Yuzuhira. Senku and Y/N sat by a nearby hot spring, soaking their cold and worn-out feet in the warm water. She sighed as she admired the peaceful moon that shone down onto them.

"Why the sigh?"

"Senkū... If I recall, you said that Taiju and Yuzuhira are in Tsukasa's empire... What if someone discovers the cellphone before them?"

"Kukuku~ I doubt that anyone would visit my grave."

"I'm glad I wasn't with you before you came to the village. I would have cried to my death if you died."

"Oh~ You like me that much?"

"Shut it, Senkū."

"Kukuku! But for me, the great scientist doesn't die that easily!"

"Compared to others, you're still a weakling."

"I have the brains."

"Sometimes I wonder if you're too arrogant or plain stupid."

"According to Ms. President, I might as well be counted as an idiot."

"Yes, you are. You have such crazy plans. Have you ever thought about what to do if your outcome is not ideal?"

He chuckled, splashing warm water at her that immediately went cold from the weather.

"You should know by now that if it's not ideal, I make it ideal."

"B-But... what if Tsukasa killed them?!"

"Taiju won't die so easily, especially with Yuzuhira around to protect."

"Are they together yet?"

"I don't think so, but they have mutual feelings."

"They'll definitely get together~ Yuzuhira always talked about Taiju. I hope I get to see them soon."

"We will. We will get back humanity to where it was in our world."

His hand went on top of hers, stroking her cold hands that were slightly frozen. Y/N noticed his small gesture, giggling at how shy he was to make skin contact whenever someone was around. Senkū leaned down to kiss her ear, whispering,

"It's getting a bit cold. Should we dip ourselves into the hot spring?"

"Sounds like a good plan. My bones are freezing."

"Kukuku~ Glad we came here."

"C-Could you turn around while I take my clothes off?"

The side of his lips curled, resembling a cat.

"I've already seen you withou-GAH!"

His cheek got punched, a blushing female forcing him to look the other way. As she stripped, his ears perked up to the sounds of clothing landing onto the floor. A soft splash told him that she was in the hot water, followed by a relaxed moan. Senkū smirked, pulling off his clothing while she gazed at his body. 

Senkū definitely bulked up compared to the modern time...

For some odd reason, he was not embarrassed about shedding his clothing. Maybe, he had too many indecent dreams that he got used to being naked. His body settled at the edge of the hot spring, her wide eyes gazing at him.

"What?"

He followed her trail of sight, landing on his semi-hard dick.

"Ah... Erm, maybe it'd be less awkward if we face away from each other?"

Y/N swam up to him, placing her hands on his thighs, startling the poor lettuce-head. Her nose nuzzled against his shaft as she softly admitted,

"I... Since our first time, for s-some reason, I've been f-feeling extreme frustration whenever I think about i-it..."

As if she was under a spell, her tongue stuck out to lick up his rod.

"Y-Y/N!"

He grabbed a bunch of her hair, forcing his dick further down her throat. A gag bubbled in her throat as tears welled up in her eyes. Her cheeks hollowed while her head bobbed up and down, moans vibrating for extra pleasure.

"S-Shit."

Senkū pushes her closer to his hips, reaching as far as he could into her oral cavity. His hot semen flowed down her throat, some dripping down her chin as he pulls out.

"Y-Y/N... how on earth d-do you know h-how to do t-this?"

Her tongue licked her pink lips, looking up at the flustered male.

"Confiscated porn books back in high school."

"And you read it? Kukuku~"

Geared up, he jumped into the hot water to let the cold feeling wash away. He wraps his arms aroudn her body, pressing her back against his chest. He took a whiff of her scent, which was a unique smell of flowers and fruits. He licks her ear, smirking as she started riling him up.

"So you would understand what would happen if you give me a blowjob, right?"

His switch flipped, no longer shy or flustered from what she had done to him. Between her thighs, he rubs his dick, creating waves in the steaming water. The heat from the water could not compare to the heat between them. One hand went to pinch her nipples while the other snaked down to play with her clit. Y/N's body bent, accidentally bucking her hips towards Senkū. He let out a low grunt, his actions becoming more rough and passionate.

"H-Hnn! S-Senkū~"

Her thighs were shaking and he slips two of his finger to her folds, spreading them as the tip of his hot shaft kissed her entrance.

"I'm putting it in."

"M-Mhmm..."

Her pussy stretched, feeling the expansion of her walls that she craved for the past weeks. She clenched her teeth, unable to hold back the mewls. He jerked his hips sharply forward, hitting her sweet spot with the right amount of force. Her head threw forwards and her mouth opened as she panted heavily. The hot steam and her own lust made her face all red, even her ears were oddly red from this activity. He found it cute how her ears turned slightly red, holding back her hair to see her expression. He pulled out and slammed back in, a loud splashing noise followed as their skins clashed.

"Ahhh!"

Senkū thrust in and out of her, the slick sticky essence of hers was distinguishable in the water. Her body leaned forwards as he grabbed both her arms, pounding her into a moaning mess. Y/N screamed his name over and over again like a broken record but he was not annoyed about it. In fact, he wanted to hear more. Finding the perfect angle, he hit her g-spot several times which made her walls clamp down onto his dick. If she was on birth control, he would have came into her but he knew that at times like this there weren't such things. He quickly pulled out, a soft pop sounded from her hole before his cum spurted onto her back. They panted in sync, bodies feeling feverish from their activity in the hot spring. Senkū has another goal—to make some sort of condom or birth control item that will allow them to have safe sex. He let her relax in the waters, sitting next to him and leaning on his shoulder.