Flutter

Moonbyul POV

I leaned back on my chair being exhausted from the todays work, well it was worth it, at least i finished 3 commissions and sent them to their rightful commissioners. What i didnt realize was that it was already 2:37 AM in the morning and that i still had school the next day.

Hey, i may be a 'Bad play girl' of the school, but never have i once stayed home the entire school day. Though it doesnt seem like it, i love my education and proving people wrong with the knowledge i have.

I stood up warily from my chair and grabbed the mug that was filled with coffee but now empty. I took it to the dishes before walking off to my bedroom and plopping myself on my bed, not caring of changing into a much comfortable clothing.

Without knowing i was already in dreamland, which what seemed to be minutes, my alarm clock rang. I only had 2 hours of sleep, couldnt afford to take anymore.

"Argh" I groaned out frustration, i tried to open my eyes and check the time. jeez, i forgot i wake up extra early these days. I banged my hand on the noisy alarm clock to turn it off.

I sat up straight and stood up to go wash myself and get ready for school, It's become a routine for me to wake up extra early so i could have extra time before school, so i could work on how i write stories.

But, i dont really want to do that today, so what should i do with this amount of time?

I smiled when a not-so-bad idea popped into my head.

My mood was exceptionally great today at the thought of what i was about to do once i finish getting ready. I found myself alot energetic now and almost done with everything i needed to do.

Well, not exactly great at the thought that i still had to go to school and face the girls i fucked and acting like nothing happened. Its suffocating walking around knowing a bunch of eyes are on me, scary if you ask me.

I took everything i needed and headed out of my house with a smile and excitement written all over my face.

Yongsun POV

BUUURRRINGG-- beep

The sound of my alarm never fails to annoy me, i really wanted to sleep more but i cant.. Its my second day of school tomorrow, cant afford to miss it or be late. I sat up and grabbed my glasses from the side table and put them on. I stood up and passed by a mirror, my hair was really messy making my groan.

I went into my washoom and washed my mouth from the dried up drool, the sight of my morning face was never something i was proud of, I sighed out of disgust as i combed my hair with my fingers. I took a quick shower and daydreamed, an image of her popped into my mind and my heart instantly skipped a beat.

I thought about what happened in the weekends that i spent with her, i kinda hoped that, that's how i spend my weekends from now on instead of just being by myself and going to work. The memory replayed in my mind, and i subconsciously smiled while the warm water rolled down my skin. I didnt realize that i spent a while in the shower, i got out and the washroom was filled with a warm fog. I quickly put on my uniform.

My eyes widened as i checked the time, i was almost gonna be late,I didnt have breakfast yet, But i didnt want that to be the first impression the other students will have of me. If i leave now, i can still get there in time without having to run.

I grabbed my keys and quickly opened the door, my eyes widened and a smile crept on my face at what i saw.

"Good morning, beautiful" She stood outside my door, leaning on the side fence with her hands in her pocket, she smirked and looked at me. My heart fluttered and i didnt realize my face was flushed red.

"Byul" I said in a low and unbelieving voice, making smirk. she stood up properly on her two feet. She had a plastic bag on her left hand, which i had only noticed.

She lifted her hand with the plastic bag, "Have you eaten yet?" I smiled like an idiot, how did she know? How does she always know? Is she stalking me or something? cause if she is... thats creepy.. but, i wouldnt mind.

"How did you..."

"i guessed" She shrugged and laughed "Wanna walk to school with me?"

My heart was jumping, more than just flutter. i didnt know why it was doing that, maybe because i know she has a much busier life than i do, and she's still going out of her way just to be here with me.

"Of course.." I subconsciously said, my eyes didnt move away from hers, she handed me the plastic bag. I gladly accepted it from her, and started to open it while we walked slowly towards school.

She chuckled under her breath as she saw me so eager to open the bag, i cant help it, i was hungry and had nothing for breakfast. I took a bite from a piece. She reached her hand into the bag and grabbed a piece as well and took a bite out of it.

I stared at her with a smile on my face as we both enjoyed our favorite food in silence, it was kinda awkward but at the same time comforting, it was pretty hard to explain.

I frowned as we reached the front gates of the school, i didnt want our little time to end yet but unfortunately it had to. Welp, its not like we wont see eachother, thankfully she's in the same class as i am.

We both stopped on our tracks as i put the empty food box back into the plastic bag and threw it in a trashcan right next to our school gates.

I looked back up and noticed that she was staring at me with a small gentle smile on her face. Her eyes are really beautiful and they really match her white blond hair. Come to think of it, i never really questioned her hair, it just came off very natural when i first met her. Anyways, it suits her alot.

"Byullie! Yonggie!" I was cut off my trance and looked infront of us to two girls running hand in hand towards us. We smiled widely and waved our hands at them.

"Good morning!" The both of them said in sync, Byul and I nod and greeted them aswell, before walking into the school.