Chapter Two: A horrible Dream

Dream was far smarter than Nightmare thought he was, because he didn't go to his main base...

He went to a small hidden base that he had built just for this.

He looked down at the Skeleton in his arms. She was so tiny and she needed to be protected.

His organisation had it's Leader, it's Enforcer and it's Rouge Agent, but there was something missing...

And once he was done here, he would have that missing piece....

He placed the small Skeleton down on a bed, healing the broken bone, before he pulled out an item of clothing that he left on a table, with shoes being placed nearby.

Everything was falling into place....

----

Ink wondered why he stopped crying.

And instead, he wanted to murder someone.

Like Dream!

"What?!" Dream screamed.

"Wait, not you, not you!" Ink cried.

------

Chaos groaned as she woke up... Damn it... What had happened to her?

Her memories came back to her quickly and she held her head in her hands, groaning...

And whatever Dream had injected into her, it was still in her system, she felt sick and woozy...

Well, at least he had been nice enough to heal her arm....

She rolled out of the bed, looking around. The room was bare, apart from the items on the table....

She hissed when she saw the heels and the frail looking dress on the table. "Oh hell no! I'm not wearing that shit! Grey is the only one that I will wear heels for willingly!"

And she really did not like the dress, it was all frilly and covered in lace, it was the type of dress that made one look like a damsel in distress, and she hated that!

----

Dream was hiding.

Hiding from his best friend.

Why was Ink muttering about murdering Birds and dresses?

------

Dream had to duck to dodge the heel being thrown at him. It seems that Chaos had chosen to be stubborn.

"I am not wearing this shit!" Chaos screamed as she threw the other heel at him.

Dream frowned and he crossed his arms over his chest, glaring at her, but Chaos just huffed and she turned around, not looking at him.

Dream's eyesocket twitched. "Would you wear it if it was a different color?" Why did she have to be so stubborn...

"Maybe, but no heels!" Chaos hissed.

Dream almost snarled, but he had to play along.... He carefully pulled out a light blue version of the dress from a compartment in the wall. "Would this be acceptable, Chaõs?"

Chaos hid her smirk, she was going to buy as much time as she could...

"It will do... Now, get out!"

Dream merely walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him, after he put the dress on the table.

Chaos sighed, turning back around again, before she rubbed the diamond on her ring. "I wish that you were here right now Grey... I need you... I have a bad feeling about this..."