Chapter 2: The Premire

Tomorrow night was the day of the premire. Abbey and I had arrived back at our apartment after a long day of shopping, which ended right after we ran into Chris Pine. Abbey was still starstruck and to be honest I drdn't know how I felt, not about the day just about Chris. There was something about him.

"Hey." Abbey said grinning like a maniac.

"Hey." I smiled falling back onto the couch.

"Do you like Chris?" She asked sneakily.

"Yeah, he seemed nice." I shrugged

"No l, like him." She added emphasis on the 'like'.

"Well...I don't know. I feel like if he did want to date one of us you would get him because you called dibs from the start." I smiled.

"No, don't go all nice on me, please just tell me the truth." She nodded understandingly.

"Okay fine, I think I do like him but it's not a big thing." I rushed.

"Okay good because I think he likes you too." She smiled. I was now intrigued. It boosted my self esteem for some reason.

"Why do you think that?" I asked innocently.

"Just the way he talked to you, he was so nice to you just trust me I can tell." That somehow made me like Chris more I think.

"Well-" I was cut off.

"What if he asks you out? What are you going to say?" She seemed more excited about this then I was.

"I don't know, it probably won't happen but if he does ask me out i'll probably say yes but ya know." I shrugged, I wasn't really the best at dating, I had been dating John for almost two years and I don't really know how a functioning relationship is supposed to work after two years of being ina dysfunctional one.

"Well the premire is tomorrow so we should get some sleep, we have a lot of shopping to do since we barely bought anything today." She smiled.

"Why do we need to go shopping?" I asked in a confused tone.

"Because we need something amazing to wear for tomtorrow!" She squealed.

The Next Day

Abbey shook me awake and I was genuinelysuprised that she was awake that early.

"Wake Up! Wake Up!" She yelled into my ear.

"Okay, Okay. I'm getting up calm down." I rolled over. I put on skinny jeans and a tee shirt since I didn't have to get ready for the premire yet.

"Are you ready yet?" Abbey called.

"Yep." I stepped into the the living room to greet Abbey and leave. We drove to a fancy clothing store, well fancier then shop at regularly anyways.

"Dude this place looks way too expensive." I said.

"No don't worry my cousin works here and she can get us great deals." Abbey assured me. We actually did end up getting great deals on cute dresses. Abbey ended up a gold dress that was sparkly gold at the top and just regular god fabric at the bottom. It went down to her knees and lokked really good on her, it wasn't super fluffy and wasn't overly girly. I bought a strapless light blue dress that went down to my knees and was sparkly blue at the top similar to Abbey's. The bottom was regular light blue but was a little fluffy. Also, the sides of the dress had diamond shaped holes in them.

"Oh my god! That looks adorable on you!" Abbey squealed. "Chris will definately love it!"

"Aww thanks, Yours looks gorgeous on you." I smiled back.