1

𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰, 𝟑:𝟎𝟖 𝐩𝐦

𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰, 𝟑:𝟎𝟖 𝐩𝐦

"Your mine , you got that?" Malik said as he squeezed my jaw.
It was more a statement than it was a question.

I wiped the little tear that was about to fall from my eyes

"Malik your hurting me" i whispered in fear.

He put his hand on my thighs trying to pry open my legs.

"Malik stop" i said trying to squirm from his grip.

My heart was beating as i saw how angry he looked, his jaw was clenched and his brows were furrowed.

"No i need to teach you a lesson"

I couldn't hold back anymore, i began crying as i watched all my muscles give in to gravity, he managed to open my legs and began to slowly pull my underwear off.

"Malik!!" I yelled as i kicked him

"Stop resisting nick!" He shouted.

I was scared, the first time he did this my body was soar for days and i thought about taking my own life a couple of times.

I began screaming hoping our neighbours would hear.
Malik slapped me across the face which shut me up, it stung so hard i cried like a baby getting their pacifier taken off them

"Im sorry" i whispered covering my mouth incase any sounds attempted to escape again.

"Next time you wont be flirting with boys at the bar" he agressivly spoke as he put his hand underneath my shirt

"I DIDN'T FLIRT WITH THEM, I WAS SERVING THEM DRINKS BECAUSE ITS MY JOB" i shouted.

All of a sudden someone rang the doorbell.
I was relieved.

"This aint over, and you better keep your mouth shut" he said wrapping his arms around my neck "DID YOU FUCKING HEAR ME?" he continued squeezing tighter

I nodded.

The doorbell rang again

"Go wipe your damn face" he said once more and pushed me against the bed.

He went downstairs to go open the door, i peeked through the curtains to see who it was.

It was my mother

"Oh wheres nicki?" I heard her say downstairs.

I quickly got up and rushed to the toilet to wipe my face

"She's having a nap, ill go get her" malik responded

I turned the tap on and began scrubbing my face really hard.

I looked at myself in the mirror, seeing how unhappy i truly was.
My face was bruised, my skin broken and my life already flashing before my eyes at the age of 24

"Whats taking you so long, get downstairs now!" Malik gritted as he opened the door

I nodded, and followed behind him

We both walked downstairs to see my mother sitting down on one of the spiney chairs near the kitchen, she was wearing her large prada specs along with her fashion nova jumpsuit and black fluffy leopard coat.
Russel red lipstick smeared across her lips, and expensive perfume all sprayed across her body.. i could smell it since the moment she walked in

"BABY!" she smiled walking towards me as she kissed my cheek, leaving a chalky, sticky feeling.

"Hi ma.." i whispered, trembling as malik had his hand wrapped around my waist.

"Bebe your really starting to put on weight" she tutted as she touched my face.

My mother always pressured me about my looks ever since i was a little girl, i was never too good for her and i hated myself for that.

"I keep telling her that, but she has a sugar tooth" malik chuckled.

I flinched at his voice.
Mom weirdly looked at me

"Where's daddy?" I asked

"You know i don't talk to that bastard!! Forget about him nick" my mom quickly jumped

I rolled my eyes, my mom and dad split because he was too good for my mother, he realised her tyrany and manipulating ways, way before anybody else did. And i didn't blame the man for leaving.

"Ill let you ladies talk" malik mumbled kissing my forehead as he walked away

I stared at him with a cold glare.

Mom yanked my arm and made me sit right next to her.

"I told you stop scaring that man!" She said lightly slapping my arm

"Mom, i want to go home, he almost raped me today!" I whispered hearing my own voice crack

"Stop exaggerating nick, ever since i got you in a relationship with this fine man you have done nothing but complain" she rolled her eyes.

My heart instantly began to burn, how heartless and insensative could she be?

"Ma, he abuses me everyday! Cant you see all these bruises" i whispered as i began to quietly cry

"Oh dont start the tearworks, pretty girls never cry and you need to work on that!"

"I hate you so much" i muttered wiping my face and moving away from her.

"You can hate me now but in the future you will realise that i made the right choice, this man is filthy rich and you want to waste that opportunity?" She asked

"I don't give a damn about his money, cant you realise your daughter is un-happy?"

"Sweetie happiness comes and goes, look at me and your father now?! Get over yourself"

I kept my mouth sealed shut.

"Im gonna go get ready for work" i whispered as i got up and left to go upstairs.

Even with all the bullshit going on in my life i knew there was someone sadder then me out there.