Strawberry's part 2

You guys asked for it! Well you didn't exactly- ANYWAY this chapter is brought to you by salty cheezits the picture above and me listening to nightcore I'm a mess while writing this.

ENJOY!!

"How do you cook"

You don't know how to cook?", Poe said confused. "Nope never have and never will!", I stated grinning.

"I don't suppose you don't either, right?", I asked in suspicion.

"U-uh I-I can cook a bit I guess..", He said nervously. "Great than lets get started you can lead the way!", I said and then pushed Poe toward the recipe book.

** time skip from my lack of cooking knowledge! ***

Other than maybe dropping an eggshell in the batter and forgetting to set the oven timer the cooking went fine!

Well I mean I found a cute heart laced apron and somehow got Poe to wear it so that's good enough for me!

"This is gonna look horrible..", Said Poe out of execution- What the hell auto correct?!? I was trying to say exhaustion! Anyway..

We had forty minutes left and we were still waiting for the cake to cool so we could frost it.

"What do you mean?", I asked him. He had been pacing around muttering for the past ten minutes. "Whenever I try to ice anything I completely destroy the cake! I can't do this I-", He started but I cut him off.

I took both his  arms and pulled him down to my height so our faces were inches away.

"Poe you can do anything if you try and practice the only reason you can't is because you're doubting you're self". 

He started to blush and he avoided my gaze but answered back, " T-thank's  R-ranpo san..".

Letting him go and breaking the tension I said," And anyways why do we need to ice a cake the best part of this for me is you and that apron!".

The effects were instant.

"I think the cakes done cooling", He said trying to hide his red face. I sighed and walked over to the two layer cake. 

When he said he knew how to cook he was definitely underestimating his skills ,the two layers were perfect and the white chocolate he drizzled on the strawberry's were even better looking! 

He put out the icing but didn't move the lid just stared at it unsure. 

"How about I ice it instead!", I said trying to give him options. "A-are y-you sure Ranpo san? I mean do you even know the first thing about how to ice a cake?", He said confused but then blushed and started to change his words worriedly seeing my probably startled expression.

I smiled at him.

"Teach me!",  I said to him. He stared at me in surprise at first but then started to turn to the icing. "Well O-ok grab the knife then", he said.

**Aren't you grateful  for this time skip! I sure am because like Poe I suck at icing cakes and know nothing of how ^w^**