1. Yuzuki

"Come on, are you really doing this? Think twice! It may turn out not spicy at all!" Nam said in a worried tone, looking at all the frilly dresses and wigs his best friend Yuzuru had bought. "Yes, you know... Javi likes pretty girls more than his training buddies." Yuzuru replied, and it seemed his face was turning red. "...Just get prepared already." He said. 

  "Sorry, but my makeup skills are awful..." Nam was holding a small brush hopelessly, staring at his best friend's pure, clear face. "I don't know, Google is your best friend!" Yuzuru said, frowning a bit. He looked at the his reflection, and sighed. "What makes it so hard to win Javi's heart...?" He thought.

  "Makeup, set." "Dress, set." "Wig, set." Nam chanted as Yuzuru was busy changing his voice into a more girly-sounding voice. "Let's go. It's gonna be spicy!" Nam shouted as he opened the door for the 20-year-old young man- I mean, Lady.

    Yuzuru took out his IPod and opened the Line app. He started to type in some words: "Sorry Javi I have to go to the doctor's today so I found my cousin to talk with you! Hope you two have a nice day :)" He chanted to himself, "Calm down, calm down, calm down, you can do it..." As a Spanish man with curly hair walked in the cafe. "Excuse me... Are you, um, Yuzuru Hanyu's cousin?" He asked. "O-oh of course I'm...! J-just call m-me Yu- Yuzuki!" The "petite" looking "female" replied. "Nice to meet you, Yuzuki. I'm Javier Fernandez, Yuzuru's friend." The Spanish man greeted. "I'm so sorry t-that m-my cousin c-can't come! He's r-really busy a-after he became a world class skater..."

  They talked and talked in the shop almost for 2 hours and they started to look at different things around Toronto. They really get along and soon, they started to hold each other's hands. "You really remind me of Yuzu. Well, you two are cousins after all." Javi sighed. "How I wish Yuzu's here with me... We haven't gone out for a long time.To be honest, I love him a lot." Yuzuru's eyes widened as he heard those words. "YOU LOVE HIM?!?!?" He pretended that he didn't care,but he forgot how to make him sound like a girl. "Caught ya~! You're Yuzuru, right?" Javi laughed and hugged his Japanese lover. "Hwahhh~ It's really embarrassing if my fans caught me walking in the streets with a frilly dress!" 

  The couple stared at the sunset as Javi carried his lover like a princess. "If you were really a girl, I would carry you like this. Every day. Because..." He paused. "Because what...?" The 20-year old lad asked, with his sweetest tone he could ever get. "You're my princess, your royal highness~" The older man replied. "And you're my prince too, right Prince Javi?" 

(end)