2. Popping Shower (R18!!!!!)

"Which ice cream flavor best describes you?" The interviewer asked. "Popping shower... It looks sweet on the outside but it's exciting on the inside."... 

  It was the 20th time that Javier Fernandez watched this interview that was never been seen by public audience. He was the first one to watch it. "Hmm... I wonder if there's some meanings if you choose this flavor, right...?" He was lying on his bed in his cozy hotel room in Barcelona, thinking. "S-stop it~! It's not like I have other meanings! I m-mean I like this flavor..." Yuzuru Hanyu replied, as he pushed his little "hubby" away, frowning. They were both tired from the Grand Prix Final held earlier in the afternoon. "You are really smart, you know, you just spoke Spanish like a Spanish..." Javi said, as he pulled the Japanese skater into his arms. "You too... You just said 'Omedetou' to me with no accent!" He looked at Javi, with a sweet smile you can never see unless Javi is around. "Isn't it? My little time traveler~"

  Before sleep, Yuzu whispered something. "Do you want to know the real meaning of that answer? That ice cream flavor one." "Tell me, then." "I may look innocent, but I'm exciting on the inside... Let me show it to you, my inner self." He said in a really seductive tone that Javi can't believe his ears. They usually take turns to top each other, but Javi had never seen him being this active on these kind of stuff. Yuzu started to undress his lover and soon, the two skaters were completely naked. The younger man's hands were on the Spanish's waist, and said, "Now do what you wanna do, Javi." The Spanish placed his boyfriend on the bed in a rude, but fast manner and started to put in his enormous thing in the younger man's hole. "This... is EXACTLY what I want~!" "YEAH!!" Yuzu shouted in happiness, as he closed his eyes and started to pant. "I- I'm glad you like it..." Javi replied, and he started to accelerate. "I-I can't bear it! It's going to come out...!" The Spanish shouted, and in an instant, a stream of white fluid shot out in that little "hole".

  The two skaters had struggled for the most of the night, and they were glad that Brian didn't came to their room for a "visit". "Ohayo..." Yuzu opened his eyes a little bit and whispered to Javi, who is just making some really loud noise next to him. "Javi...? It's time to wake up..." He shook Javi's body and the Spanish skater finally yawned. "Ah, morning, honey. You're just like a jar of honey..." "Then will you be my pooh?" Yuzu held his pooh plush in his arms and asked. "Of course~" Then they started to kiss each other.

  "It's time to go boys-" Their coach opened the door and saw his students. "Excuse me." The Canadian said and ran out of the room, straight to the toilet. "Oh. My. God." He stood in front of the mirror and covered his face. "Another pair like me. Congrats."

(End)