ch - 7

Damian's POV-     5 years later

Finally I was 13 . those last 5 years were hell . in those last 5 years death trained me non stop . he trained me in all  6 types of magic - healer magic , elemental magic , spiritual magic , black magic , white magic , manipulation  .

In healer magic I can heal anyone .

Elemental magic or nature magic whatever you want to say . in this form of magic I can control all the elements in nature and I can also Talk to animals .

In spiritual magic I can contact the spirit . any type of spirits .

We all know about white and black magic but still white magic can be used to spread positivity  , peace , to protect some one and many more positive things , to bring some one back from dead etc . in black magic I can spread negativity and curse some one or some thing etc

Then comes manipulation , I can basically manipulate some one to do my bidding .

Of course I haven't learned every thing about them . believe it or not magic is really hard . I also have learned the basics of Some ancient languages spoken by the Gods . they are really hard .

Death has also told me many things like why does he force me to drink his blood on my birthdays . he told me it will make me a real demi God . he told me that the other demi Gods weren't immortal or could use this much magic  because technically they didnt have the blood of a God in them . he told me that it was practically impossible to have the blood of a God you know that way and that there was only some influence of it on the human genes . so I was immortal because his blood was now inside me and it will continue to change me until my puberty fully ends which is when I'll turn 20 . and apparently Gods don't genes so there will no effect of his blood on my genes

And when he explained all this to me I was like why did you chose me ? Was I different from others ? Did I do something really nice in a past life ?and he was like he choose me because I wasn't even born  when  i was  dipped in  the Lazarus pit  . he said he used to follow  whoever used  his pits cause he was bored out of his Cosmos ( he literally said that ) and that when he found out that a child who wasn't even born yet bathed in the Lazarus pit he decided to adopt me  cause why not he was   bored anyway ( he also literally said  this  and I can't believe that he adopted me cause he was bored . I thought I was special (╥_╥)) and that he eventually grew attached to me .

And now that I was 13 and no longer a child I can finally explore the world ! And help people ( of course under death's supervison ) and finally leave his place . apparently Gods have their own lair and death's was beautiful . you would think that his lair would be dark and gloomy and well dead but no his lair was filled with so many different creatures . there were many flower and fruit covered  trees from earth ( he said he brought  them here for me so that I can breathe   )  and plants from other planets which I doubt are plants and there were many magical creatures too but they weren't nice  .

But above it all I can't wait for the gift . death said on my thirteenth birthday he will give me a special gift . I was practically bouncing right now .

“ little human ! " I ran from my position under the tree towards the sound . when I reached there I saw death standing with raven ( she visits here sometimes . apparently death didn't like what trigon did to his daughter and wanted to adopt her as his own but she politely declined )

“ hello Damian , happy birthday " she said as she gave me a gift

“ thanks " I said as I took it ( I'll open it later ) I looked up at death with expectations and he chuckled .

He then looked behind him at the trees “ come out " he said

There was some rustling from the woods then a big  black furry  creature came out . it was a dragon !  I couldn't believe my eyes !

“ a dragon ! "  I yelled excited  . I ran towards it wanting to pet it but stopped as it flinched backwards

  “ yes , she's around your age  " death said 

I walked towards her slowly  and offered her my hand she sniffed and after a few seconds she licked it and came closer  , I petted her head with my hand and she let me while staring at me with those big blue eyes

“ THANKS IT'S THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER "  I yelled as I wrapped my arms around death  and death just wrapped his arms around me

“ I'm glad you liked it " death said as his arms around me “ now little human are you ready to travel the world "