I hope you washed your hands.

The blonde stood by the door as Jesse opened the door to their room. They were greeted with a carpeted wall, A bathroom near the main door, a table, one huge bed, a hanging chair and of course; a balcony.. and more.

The two stepped in and got themselves comfy, plopping themselves down on the bed. "Hey, this actually feels.." Jesse paused for moment, brushing his hand across the thick, warm and soft sheets before he continued it with "pretty comfy. Bet i could sleep on this all day." A chuckle escaped his lips as he laid down, arms on the back of his head as he relaxed there, letting himself sink in to the sheets.

"Better not be snoozing. We're gonna be quite busy with treating ourselves." Lukas chuckled, exploring the room and opening the door to the balcony. Of course, he forgot about the loud noises those cars outside made, as well as crazy homeless guys shittalking no one as they scream at nothing. The loudness pierced through Lucas's ears, forcing him to close the doors and adjust the temperature of the AC in the room. "We could have bought ear plugs.."

"How are we gonna pay for all of this, though? I mean, look at all of this. We'd have nothing left but strings and feathers in our pockets!"  He stood up and took his jacket off, revealing his white T-shirt and some wristbands. Lukas chuckled, looking at the wristbands. "Hiding a tattoo somewhere?" He said in a joking manner before he sat on the bed, near Jesse. Jesse threw his jacket aside, dropping it on the floor. "No, but if i were to hide it, it'd be on Reuben." He responded as he went to the bathroom, his voice gradually going a bit faint and echoed.

"Oh, hush dude. That's animal abuse. He's your best friend." Lukas followed, standing by the doorway with his arms crossed. "Plus, if it would be on Reuben, then it ain't yours." He went in to check himself out in the mirror. Jesse peaked through the curtains, followed by a sigh. "Can't stop thinking about yourself, huh?" Jesse chuckled before he went back to doing his business in the shower, cleaning himself up. The blonde responded: "I think about myself 24/7, but i'm no selfish guy." A smirk forming on his lips as he finished messing with his hair to fix it.

"Dude, can i please have some space? It's awkward having someone in the same room as me while i bathe." Jesse peaked out from the curtains again, looking at Lukas. He gave the blonde a soft glare before Lukas sighed and walked out,biting his lip. "Alright, alright.. I was just standing." Jesse let out a sigh of relief, going back to relaxing in the shower and getting himself cleansed from all that dirt. Lukas sat down on the bed, his foot tapping on the floor with a rhythm.. A boredom reflex.

Minutes later, Jesse came out of the shower, all dressed. "Took you long enough." Lukas chuckled with a smirk, arms crossed. " Jesse sat down, putting on a new jacket. "Hey, i can be quicker than an ocelot running away. You've seen it before." The brunette responded, giving the other a light punch to the shoulder. Lukas laughed, saying "Take it easy, you don't know what's coming." A light punch to the shoulder given back to Jesse. Lukas stood up and took off his jacket, hanging it on a chair. "Well, that's new."

Lukas cocked his head to look at Jesse. "What new?" He asked. "I just haven't seen you without a jacket before." Jesse responded, curious.. though, he didn't show his curiousity. Lukas responded, resting the lower segment of his arm on Jesse's shoulder. "You don't remember? The time i almost died, i had my jacket off." Of course, he chuckled at the little memory. He nearly died because of a stupid thing. Jesse thought for a second before responding with a snap of a finger. "And you had girls all over you from a distance"

Who knew that just exposing your shoulder can attract girls within a 20 mile radius?

Lukas stood up, stretching with a grunt. "Anyway.. we should go meet up with the others, see how they're doing." Jesse responded with a nod and a hum before quickly combing his hair.

The two went to reach for the doorknob and woops, they accidentally touched hands.

"Oh." Jesse quickly pulled back.

"I hope you washed your hands.."