| oneshot

A certain NightWing's murderous grandmother's thought - to - be death scene. 

~ + ✿ + ~

Foreseer ran.

And ran.

That was all that he could do.

The volcano was erupting, spouting lava everywhere.

"Go!" She urged her daughter forwards.

Nightfall, her daughter, took flight in the direction of the tunnel to the rainforest.

Foreseer flew up as well.

She never flew a lot, being a blacksmith, making her wings ache when she soared across the ashy sky.

Suddenly, a geyser of lava spewed the hot liquid everywhere.

Several droplets landing on her wing mesh, causing large holes.

She could never fly again.

Foreseer shrieked and made a rough landing in a cave-like hole.

"NIGHTFALL!" She yelled, as loud as her lungs could go considering the pain she was in.

Nightfall turned and looked at her mother, hovering in midair.

"HELP ME!" Foreseer cried.

Tears flowed through both NightWings' eyes.

Nightfall mouthed "Sorry", and turned away, not looking back once she took off to the tunnel.

The last thing Foreseer saw was her daughter, her pathetic daughter, disappearing into the rainforest.

Foreseer felt rage flow through her. 

All the NightWings, including Nightfall, didn't even 

Foreseer thought she'd never see the light of day again, as she saw rocks, lots of rocks, falling over her and blocking the hole opening.

Three moons. Was her last thought before slipping into unconsciousness. Is this how I die?

~ + ✿ + ~