lawn boy

𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐲

{ 𝑔. 𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑒 }

"𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾..."

"𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍

"𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍. 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝖾𝖻𝗂𝖾 𝗃𝖾𝖾𝖻𝗂𝖾𝗌..."

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

KATHERINE ROSE RILEY grew up living the life a kid dreams of. Her family was the perfect, rich family that everyone was jealous of. Even with the superb amount of family members there were, everyone wanted to be them or at least befriend them.

Katherine adored spending time with her twin brother Konnor, as well as her three year older brother Rick, and their three oldest siblings who had their own family, Samantha, Giana, and Justin.

The girl had a big heart. She cared for everyone she crossed paths with even if it was the lawn boy.

Due to the insane amount of attention the family got, the kids had to maintain the proper attitude. To the adults, the kids were superior. They were sweet, polite, charismatic, they were the perfect children. They had always been the popular kids in school. However, behind closed doors, that was a different story.

Growing up with an older brother, Katherine always gained a large amount of attention from the older, popular kids. It's not that she didn't mind. She enjoyed partying with them, sneaking out with them, even kissing a few of the older boys, what every teenage girl wanted to do.