𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐚 • 02

FEW WEEKS LATER

You groaned in pain, your head has been throbbing ever since this morning you've woken up; you even took a pill for the headache during your breakfast.

You raised your hand and your teacher halted from the discussion.

"Yes, L/N-san, what's your concern?" He asked.

"May I go to the clinic? I've been experiencing headache right now, Sir." You responded.

Your classmates looked at you; some were worried and some could care less about you. Your teacher nodded his head and told you to take a rest and wait until the school ended.

You immediately stand up from your chair and felt yourself wobble a little but you managed to walk anyway.

The hallway were filled with small chatters that came from the other classrooms. You can hear the sound of writing on the blackboard with a chalk and such.

You stopped from walking and rubs your head for a bit; your teeth were gritting. The pain is kind of bearable but if the throbs goes on, you might not handle to endure it and probably needed some sleep.

"Are you okay? You look kinda pale, Y/N-chan."

You looked up; it was Terushima.

You shake your head, "No I'm not. I've got a headache and I was heading to the clinic right now but the throbbing is getting worser." You responded before leaning on the wall.

Terushima gets worried.

"Come on, I'll help you." He said before putting your arm around his shoulder and his arm snaking around your waist.

"But don't you have a class?" You asked.

"Me and my team are excused for today, since there's an upcoming practice match later." Terushima responded.

You've woken up when you heard your phone was ringing; it was your mom who was calling you for the third time

You answered the phone call.

Y/N, where are you?

Sorry Mom, I just went to the mall, I'm on my way to head home.

Alright. Be safe.

You sighed and ended the call. Then suddenly, the clinic's door opened and you saw Terushima walking inside.

"Oh, you're still here at school?"

Terushima smiled, "Yeah. The match were done twenty minutes ago and when I went here, I saw that you were still sleeping." He responded.

"Are you feeling better now?" He asked.

You nodded your head, "Yeah, thanks for helping me." You responded.

"You should take care of yourself." Terushima siad.

"I am taking care of myself." You said.

Terushima crossed his arms, "You were lacking of proper sleep, yes you are taking care of yourself." He said.

"Thanks if you're concern but it was really out of your business." You said.

Terushima pouted, "I know that, but you see, after I saw you crying, it feels like I want to take care of you." He said.

Your eyes goes wide for a bit; this was really surprising, specially that it came from Terushima.

"Not in that way, at least a person you could share your problems with." Terushima chuckled as he sheepishly rubs the nape of his neck.

A small tint of pink creeping on his cheeks.

"Thanks Terushima-san, but I'm okay." You responded.

"Alright. But can I walk you home?" Terushima gives you a closed eye smile.

Stubborn.