𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐚 • 04

AUTHOR's NOTE :

Thank you so much for
reading, voting & commenting
on this book! ⭐️

I'm really sorry for the
slow updates.

Terushima smiled while spinning the volley ball on his thumb

"Are you having fun?" He asked then he looks at you.

Slinging your bag on your back; you nodded your head at him.

"Yeah. It feels good to see the whole team having fun while playing and goofing around." You responded.

Terushima giggled, "I know right, though our manager tends to get annoy with us because we play as if we weren't serious." He said.

"But actually, winning or losing is not that much important, as long as you're happy with your passion, then do it because you're happy with it." He added, "Winning is just a bonus, losing means try again because you're already doing good."

"I want to be a member of volleyball team too but- never mind." You said.

"But what? Tell me about it." Terushima said.

You shake your head, "I don't want to. Anyway, let's go. The practice is done for today and everyone has already left." You said.

"Let's go on the noodle shop! My treat, Y/N-chan~" He smiled.

"Sounds nice." You smiled back.

You found yourself quite dazing off while sitting next to Terushima who was talking about their previous matches

You found yourself quite dazing off while sitting next to Terushima who was talking about their previous matches. It was hard to focus on his topic since you were so caught off guard with his tongue piercing.

It's really cool.

And attractive.

"What does it feel having a piercing on the tongue?" You asked.

Terushima stopped with his story-telling and blinks his eyes.

"Do you want to feel it?" He asked then he leans closer.

A faint blush appeared on your cheeks upon realizing how his face is close to yours while his eyes are piercing to yours. Terushima giggled. Oh how bad you want to whack his head.

"It feels like as if you have a small ball of candy sticking on your tongue." He responded before poking out his tongue.

"That's really cool though." You said before taking a bite on your takoyaki.

"I know right." Terushima smiled, "Oh you have a sauce on your bottom lip." He grabs a tissue.

"I c-can do it." You protested.

But he was stubborn.