Iwaizumi's time

"ZUMIIIII I missed youuuuu~" you said running up to the winged Spiker and hugging him. You couldn't see the smile on his face and his red cheeks. "You saw me on Friday though" he said laughing a little.

You had decided to pick Iwaizumi as a friend to bring to Levi's gig. You missed hanging out with Iwaizumi so you thought today would be the perfect day to hang out again. You two walked to the place the gig would be held at hand in hand, as friends of course. It only took two different train rides and a twenty minute walk. But it was fun to hang out with Iwaizumi again. It was just like when you two were kids except you were older now.

As you two entered the show room it was packed. Everyone stood in front of the stage or at a stool in the back.

"Levi plays second, he said they are pretty good" you said looking up at Iwaizumi.

"I have high expectations" he said crossing his arms. "I just met the guy but he seemed pretty chill. He was definitely less annoying than you and Oikawa" he teased, peeking over at you to see your reaction. You gave out a pfft sound before flicking him gently on the shoulder.

Before you knew it the band before Levi finished. You pulled Iwaizumi to the front to get a better view and to show Levi you came.

The show started and out walked the boys. You had never seen or met Levi's band mates. There were in total three people in the band. You came to conclusion that the older looking ones were probably in college.

You really knew nothing about bands or instruments in general but now that you had Levi as your friend he could teach you.

You could tell Iwaizumi was enjoying the music or it was just the fact you were with him. Just you and him. He looked down at you and smiled, which was surprising. Most of the time Iwaizumi had a face that said (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧.

Suddenly you looked up to hear a familiar sound. You looked over at Levi was already looking at you, smirking. You didn't know he was actually going to play the song, you thought he just made the song as a joke. Your face grew hot very fast. Levi was right. The drums and bass added some extra flavor to the song. It made it well... better.

That was the last song they played, in total they only played eight songs but they were still good. The day was perfect. All day with Iwaizumi! It was just like when you were little. After the little concert, Levi has to leave because of some family issues at home. But the day wasn't over for you and Iwaizumi.

You two walked the streets of Tokyo. But only had a little time since it was four hours to get back home and your parents weren't very fond of the idea of you two staying in Tokyo alone with little money. So you two made the most of it. The sun was extra bright today making it a bright and sunny day which would bring a smile to anyone's face if you spent the day right.

You two walked down a random street, ice cream in hand and passing a flower shop. Suddenly you felt your free hand be pulled, you looked back to see Iwaizumi pulling you back towards the small shop and pulling you inside.

It was a small shop with a nice old lady running it. It smelt amazing and looked pretty. The pastel colors of the shop made it adorable.

Iwaizumi remembered your favorite flower from when you were little so he walked over to them and picked a single flower up. He walked towards the nice lady and set it on the counter. She looked at you two smiling. "What are you doing?" You asked Iwaizumi, walking up to him.

"Buying you a flower" he said taking out some money and handing it to the lady.

"Aw you two are the cutest couple I've seen. Young love" she said taking the money and handing the flower back. Iwaizumi looked at you smiling a little and handing you the flower.

"Thank you but you didn't have to do that, you already got me ice cream" you said holding the ice cream in the air. You looked down at the flower. F/f, you remembered the first time you found one. Ever since the first time you found the flower Iwaizumi had always gotten you a single one for every holiday or birthday. Even when you two didn't talk he always sent a single flower to your house. You made a habit of pressing the flowers and putting them in a scrap book.

"But I wanted to get you one. It's a sorry for not hanging out with you recently" he said pushing you out the shop.

You two began walking to the train station together talking and catching up on all the things you had yet to catch up on. You were happy that he was trying so hard to get into a good school hopefully all the hard work will pay off and he will get into the right school. But still you were sad you won't have him here with you, which you knew was selfish.

But wasn't it okay to be selfish every once in awhile.

The train ride went bye pretty fast and before you knew it you two were walking back to your house. Today was probably the most fun you have had in awhile.

You two now stood in front of your house. You looked up at Iwa and he looked down at you. You both smiled at each other. "Thank you for spending the day with me, I'm happy we got to hang out again" you said giving him a sweet smile. He nodded. You two stood there looking at each other for what felt like ages but in reality it was only seconds. Suddenly you felt yourselves leaning in to each other. In a moment your lips were connected. You didn't want to pull away or feel the need to. It felt nice. You felt Iwaizumi's hand go to the back of your head, you didn't notice your arms around his shoulder. You pulled away, needing air. You two were a heated mess, all flustered. He smiled at you and you gave him a smile back before turning to run away into your house. Iwa stood in front of your house for two minutes smiling to himself before turning to walk away.

You two were unaware of who was watching you.

—-

AN: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm grinding rn. I have a lot of chapters already ready!