Chapter 2

*Cullen's/3rd person POV*
The Cullen's has heard a lot about the new family coming in. There was five children, the oldest, Ben SilverWood, a playful guy once he got to trust and know you. The second oldest, Cora SilverWood, a girl with bite. The twins, Harry and Henry SilverWood, the troublesome two. But the one people talked about the most was the youngest, Ireina SilverWood. She was blind and her older siblings were extremely protective of her.

If you ever so much as lay a finger on her without her knowing or wanting you to, her siblings would know and you would be dead. The problem was, when she stepped out of the car, with the help of her siblings of course, every boy practically fell head over heels in love with her and it made every girl jealous.

As they walked into the school, even the coven of vampires couldn't keep their eyes off of the family. They were just as beautiful as the vampires, but didn't have the extremely pale skin they did and only the twins had gold eyes, which were mixed with black even. It made them wonder 'what were they?'

Edward felt a pull to the youngest of the family but he didn't know what it was. He read his family's minds to try to figure out the pull he had towards her.

'Yessss! Edward finally has his mate!' Alive thought.

Was she really his mate? Did he really want to bring her into the world of supernatural beings? And if he did, did he really want to see her having to be changed?

I'm sorry this is short but I just wanted to show you the Cullen's view on the new hybrid family.

Also little did Edward know she's already part of the supernatural world and is already immortal.

Vote*Comment*Follow