Chapter 3

The siblings all knew they were being stared at. Since they were all part of the supernatural world. Their eyes were enchanted to get anyone to like them, no, love them. The humans followed the family like lost puppies.

They enter the office and left Ms. Cope speechless.

"Hello. We're new here." Ben said.

"Uh. Yes. Ummm- the SilverWood children am I- uhh- correct." She stuttered, still a bit tongue tied by the affect the siblings had on her.

Yes I am Ben SilverWood. This is Cora SilverWood. The twins, Harry and Henry SilverWood and our youngest, Ireina SilverWood." Ben introduced, gesturing to them when he said their name.

"Yes. Here are your schedules."  Ms. Cope said, handing them each a piece of paper. "Ireina's escort will be here in a few moments."

"Actually I was hoping the twins would be her escort. She's not comfortable with strangers." Ben says.

"I can't make that arrangement right away, I'm sorry. But I will make sure to do that" she says.

Then, Ireina's escort walked in. Cora and Ben pushed Ira behind them slightly because it was one of the other vampires here. They glared at him.

"Hello. My name is Edward Cullen. I believe I am Ireina SilverWood's escort for the day." He says.

'It just had to be a vampire.' Cora said telepathically to her siblings.

'Wait, What! My escort is a vampire.' Iriena said panicked. 'Ben you need to change it.'

'I already tried.' Ben reply's. 'Call us if you ever need help and we will be there. I will try again after school. Alright Ira.'

'Ok.'

"Yes. Mr. Cullen here is ms. SilverWood's escort." Ms. Cope says, interrupting the siblings telepathic conversation.

'Remember to always be on your guard. Especially with the other vamps.' Ben reminded Ira in her head. She just slightly nods.

"We are highly against this." The twins choirs quietly to his siblings. Have hearing the conversation in their heads.

"We are too." They say.

"Have a good first day." Ms. Cope calls out to them as they walk away.

Ireina hesitatingly grabs her escorts arm before he leads her to her first class.

Sorry this is short. I'll try to make them longer but I am going off stuff I wrote on paper so it could be pages long on paper but only a few hundred words typed. Again sorry.

Vote. Comment. Follow.