CHAPTER 28

We quickly switched the monitor on in the locker room, and began to watch the show excitedly...

''...by tossing your opponent over the top rope with both feet touching the ground, the last man left standing in the ring will be declared the winner of this year's Rumble Match, and will go on to face Broc Lesnar on the biggest stage of them all....Wrestlemania!'' the announcer was saying.

''Oh my god Saraya this is so exciting, I got goose bumps already!'' I told her.

''Me too babe, even though I know they're not gonna win, the boys will still kick ass tonight!'' she said happily.

We watched from the lockeroom as superstar after superstar each entered the ring to the tune of their theme music, all battling hard to keep from being eliminated.

''So....'' Paige said nudging me and smiling ''what's happening with you and Roman these days, or better yet this morning?'' she grinned again.

''Oh Saraya, you are sucker for gossip you know that'' I laughed loudly.

''I do know that'' she said proudly ''so tell me already''

''Well...'' I smiled looking down shyly.

''Oh no wait, let me guess...you guys finally did it! You and Roman this morning, that's what I was hearing wasn't it?'' she said excitedly.

''Nope...better than that'' I smiled.

''Better than that?'' she said, looking at me confused.

''Oh yes, much better'' I smiled ''what you heard this morning though was just a little foreplay'' I grinned, satisfying her curiosity.

''Ha ha, you naughty girl'' she laughed spanking my butt.

''But seriously, what happened between you two that's better than sex and foreplay?'' she asked curiously.

''Roman said he loves me'' I told her, feeling my eyes fill with tears once again.

''He said he loves you?!!'' she gasped ''oh my god babe, that's amazing!'' Paige cried, immediately jumping up and pulling me into a nice big hug! ''Oh my god Faith I am soooooo happy for you!'' she gushed.

''Thank you girl, that means a lot'' I said hugging her back ''and you were right about him Saraya, he really is an amazing man, I feel it now, and I'm so in love'' I smiled softly.

''Oh girl, this is the bestest news ever! You and Roman are gonna be so happy toge-....''

#Sierra...Hotel...India...Echo...Lima...Delta......SHIELD# we heard suddenly, and both spun our heads round to look at the monitor to see which one of The Shield was coming out first...''My Deano!'' Paige yelled jumping up and down excitedly!

We watched as Dean made his way down the steps toward the ring, and I couldn't help but laugh at the ''Titty Master'' poster one fan was waving at him. Once at the bottom, Dean wasted no time in going straight for Luke Harper, catching him completely off guard as he instantly grabbed at his leg trying to disable him. Luke was almost eliminated right there and then as a result, as Dean immediately followed up his attack by trying to toss Luke over the top rope.

So far everyone was putting on a fantastically amazing show, and the electricity from the crowd tonight was absolutely wild!

Shortly after, we heard The Shields music play again, this time it was Seth who came down the arena steps, where he jumped over the barrier with such balance and ease when he reached the bottom, followed by a stylish forward roll before springing himself up on the side of the ring apron with great athletic flexibility...he looked like a panther! I thought watching him with fascination. Her then leaped over the top rope and immediately began helping Dean out, who at this point was being beat on by both Luke Harper and Eric Rowan, despite still trying to punch both like a crazed mad man, making Paige and I giggle out loudly at him. I turned my attention back to Seth after a while, and I have to say this was the first time I had really noticed his professional agility in the ring, I guess because I was always shunning him away, I missed just how talented he actually was.