CHAPTER 47

Roman and I left Dean with Paige down at the hospital, with the promise that we'd be back first thing in the morning.

''I don't think I could have stayed there one more minute...'' I was saying to Roman ''just seeing the hurt on Deans face like that was killing me! He was so heartbroken Roman. I only wish I could trade places with Paige, then he wouldn't be hurting like this!'' I cried.

''But then I would. Look baby, I hate what's happened as much as you do, but we need to be strong for Dean right now. He needs us'' Roman said gently holding my hand.

''I know baby, but if I could jus...-''

''Guys!'' Seth said coming out of the lift.

''Anything?'' I asked hopefully as he ran towards us. He shook his head.

''Nothing I'm afraid'' he said slowing down and panting slightly ''The guy down at the arena...he was... real unhelpful'' he said, pausing to catch his breath some more ''but I sweetened him up with a little green, and we sat and watched the footage in his office, and yes, I could see everything you were saying Faith. I saw you knock at the guys locker, I saw Dolph, I saw Summer Rae...but unfortunately, just like you said, whoever she was talking to round that corner, they were really hidden from view. We even rewound the camera back to see if we could see who had walked round there before, but all we saw was Summer. She had walked from down the hall, and over to the corner and started talking to whoever was behind the wall, so the person must have already been there. Sorry guys.'' Seth said apologetically.

''That's ok Seth, you tried your best, and we really appreciate it, we know Dean does too'' I told him softly.

''Yeah good work man, you really stepped up tonight, it won't go unnoticed'' Roman said, extending his arm to fist bump Seth.

He fist bumped him back the said, ''well, I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow. Let me know when you go to visit Paige ok, I'd like to come too if I may?'' Seth asked nervously.

''Of course you may, your Paige's friend too, and your our friend Seth'' I said, kindly rubbing his arm and smiling warmly at him ''we'll see you tomorrow ok'' then Roman and I retreated to our room.

*****

ROMAN POV:

''Are you sleep baby?''

''No. I can't sleep. You?''

''No, me either. Oh god this is really bad isn't it?'' I said, gently running my hand down Faiths back.

''Ooowww ow!'' she winced.

''Oh god so sorry baby! I forgot, I'm sooo sorry'' I said, quickly jumping up to look at her.

''It's ok, I'm just a little sore still, and kinda uncomfortable in this position'' she sighed.

''Babygirl, I said I'm happy to give you the entire bed so you can stretch out'' I told her.

''No, we changed back to a double room so I could have you next to me'' she whispered softly ''and that's what I want Roman, I want you next to me'' she smiled.

''I'm here baby, I'm not leaving your side. You want me to put another warm towel on you back?''

''Oh yes please. God you're so sweet baby'' she sighed happily.

I went into the bathroom to run some warm water on one of the hotel towels, and just stood for a moment staring at myself in the mirror, as my mind zoned off for a moment...I would never hit a woman, but I could honestly kill Eva and Summer with my bare hands for what they did to my babygirl! And of course for what they did to Paige too...Your time will come ladies.