06.

FEELINGS

...

Nana didn't know that the fall was that high. She wasn't expecting it to be that painful. She sprained her ankle once or twice but this pain is too unbearable. She just wanted to go home since Harith wasn't there, she didn't want a sprained ankle along the way. She would just leave the class right now but she can't. Harley was there. She can't be just laying around not doing anything.

So when she went outside the door, she suprised to see Harith. Sure he used to walk with her sometimes because their direction is the same, but due to Harith over sleeping, Nana had no choice but go to school alone.

"Harith, what are you doing here?" Nana questioned. The boy just shrugged and carried her. "H-hey! What are you doing-!" This morning is sure is a suprise, not that Nana was complaining. Harith carried her inside the house and went to her room and layed her down.

"Harley told me you have a sprained ankle, if you have a sprained ankle you know better than not go to school." Harith just deadpan at her while Nana has her eyes wide open. 'Harley? Isn't he my rival..? No he must be doing this to make me stay at home! Right..?' Nana just looked away and muttered a thank you.

"Don't thank me, Harley just told me to come and help you not go to school. Your so stubborn you know?" Harith just sighed and smile at Nana. "Next time don't do this you got me and Harley worried, I have to go now." Harith jumps off the window perfectly landing with his feet. Harith shouted bye to Nana, while Nana just waved her hand back.

Nana was seriously confused, aren't they rivals..? Well she has to wait her ankle to heal so she could finally leave.

Harith

This morning was really a surprise, he didn't expect Harley to spamming the doorbell. Luckily Granger and Alucard seem to be away already, so there was no grumpy people except Harith. "What is it-! Oh Harley, why the hell are you spamming my doorbell!?" Harith just literally woke up, to a doorbell.

Harley just ignored his question and said "Nana has a sprained ankle, knowing her she'll probably go to school anyways." Harley just crossed his arms while Harith was still sleepy but listened to him. "Uh huh, and why couldn't you just drag her into her bed?" Harith was impatient. He didn't want to snap at Harley. "Knowing her she wouldn't listen to me, she would to you though." Harley seemed to be in a hurry.

"Fine, fine, I'll go check on her.." Harith slammed the door. "Later.." He went to his bed and slept. He is worried for Nana but his sleep is needed now.

Harley sighed and went to school. Since it was still early, the halls were empty except for the early birds. Unfortunately for Harley, Lylia was there. Lylia was one of the people who knew Harley's secret. His secret, having a crush on Harith.

"Ey Harley, still can't do it?" Lylia laughed at him while Harley just grumbles. "I knew it! Later on Harith will be with someone if don't step up your game." Harley looked at her and snapped. "I'm trying! If your just here to tease me, just leave!" Lylia was Harley's friend but sometimes he just can't take it.

Lylia stood there dumbfounded. She never expected Harley to be so sensitive. She can't believe he's has petty crush on Harith, himself. Gloom went to her and tried to cheer her up. Lylia look at her friend. "Aw it's okay Harley is just lovesick."

"I heard that you know!"

Harley's day went in a flash. He didn't even noticed it was the end of the day. He knew he has to start now. He couldn't even find Harith during Lunch. Harley went to Harith's class. He knocked the door three times. A boy with glasses answered.

"Is Harith here?" Harley asked looking at the classroom seeing no signs of a cat. "No, he skipped again." soft spoken voice said. Harley thanked him and left. Dammit he should've known that Harith would be skipping class.

Harley has an idea or two where. Now running in a grassy field where he and Harith used to hangout and watch the stars together. The sun is slowly setting. He found Harith laying on a tree.

"Harith, where did you go! You skipped class again!" Harley scolded the moment he got there. Harith looked at him and shrugged. Harley just sighed and sat down. Stars started to approach. "Hm, the stars are still the same. Beautiful." Harith stared at the sky while Harley look at him. "Yeah.. Beautiful." Harley unconsciously said.

Hours went by and both of them slowly went to sleep. Harith laying his head on top of Harley. Cuddling with each other.

(flip, how do you write boyxboy?)