Life & Style Article

December 2018

Exclusive Blac Chyna Gushes Over All Things Motherhood, Says She 'Definitely' Wants to Have '3 to 6 More' Kids And Wants To Get Married

And the Mom of the Year Award goes to Blac Chyna! Speaking exclusively with Life & Style, the longtime rapper, model and reality TV star, opened up about her experiences raising son King Cairo, as well as what the future holds for her growing family

"I definitely want more kids," Chyna admitted, adding, "I want to have three to six more." Even so, the rapper doesn't have any immediate plans to get pregnant. Chyna assured that she's "single" and "looking."

Parenthood is her No. 1 priority and she wouldn't have it any other way! "I think the best part of being a mom is just watching him grow up, developing, different things. Watching myself and my son, which is funny to me, it's like certain things that he does, I'm like, 'I would have done that,'" Chyna gushed.

And when it comes to marriage, Blac Chyna says, "I believe in marriage and I want to be married one day but I don't have a time frame.Why do people think that marriage equates to happiness? There are a lot of people in unhealthy marriages."

"I am really, really excited about my future," she added. "I'm doing so well and I'm looking forward to seeing where all that goes."

Can't get enough celebrity content? Make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for fun, exclusive videos with your favorite stars!