Chapter Three : Truth Be Told

Chapter Three | Truth Be Told

February 3, 2020

Blac Chyna To Sold A Stake In Her Cosmetics Firm To TPG

Blac Chyna sold a 20% stake in her cosmetics company Lashed Cosmetics to beauty giant TPG for $350 million. The deal—was made back in September 2019—values Lashed Cosmetics at $1.6 billion, making Chyna worth about $454.3 million, according to Forbes' estimates.

The acquisition, leaves Chyna the majority owner of Lashed Cosmetics, with an estimated 72% stake in the company.

According to TPG, she'll remain the face and responsible for creative efforts while TPG will focus on expanding product development outside the realm of color cosmetics.

=•=•=

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━
Instagram
@blacchyna
116.3M Followers
3,844 Following
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

Liked by lyricaanderson, princesslove, 4everbrooke and 4,000,000 others

blacchyna 🖤

View all 17,790 comments

princesslove ❤️

=•=•=

"Hi boo, thank you for coming out tonight." I said as I hugged her then took a seat at the bar.

"Hi boo, of course, I would come out for you." Lyrica said.

"What are you drinking?" I asked.

"A fireball pink lemonade. It tastes good." She answered.

I waved the bartender down and order the drink that Lyrica had.

"How are ya?" She asked.

"Girl, my life is really something else right now." I answered.

Lyrica smirked.

"I heard you went on a date with J.K." She said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Jessi done told everyone in our friend group, huh." I said.

The bartender hands me my drink. "Thank you." I said as I take a sip of it.

"Well, it was the hot topic among us since you haven't dated since you had King." She said.

"That's not true." I said.

Lyrica chuckled.

"Alright, you haven't recently dated anyone in awhile but how was it?" She asked.

I smiled.

"It was nice. We text and call each other whenever we have the time since we both have very busy schedules and you know different time zones. You know he asks about King and they've actually talked on the phone before. It just feels good." I answered.

"Girl, you're glowing. That's good, that he's making sure that King is a part of the relationship." She said.

"I know but I mean it's nothing official yet." I said.

"What if he's your little perfect Prince Charming?" She asked.

We both laughed.

"Ain't no Prince Charmings out there." I answered.

"You haven't experienced anything else for real like, nothing serious, no relationship or nothing in like what five years. Like don't let King's donor ruin your chance of being happy." She said.

I nodded.

"You know once I had King, and I was basically struggling on my own. I had to start focusing like myself and how I was going to survive and make sure King and I are never back at that point where motherfuckers put me down. I guess you know I've been the strong one for so long. I don't know if I can really let someone in." I said.

Lyrica nodded.

"I know that and I think J.K knows that too and that's why he's making a effort with King so that shows you how serious he might be." She said.

"I know that's why I'm trying with him too. I had to brush up on my korean and all." I said.

Lyrica laughed.

"Well, just make sure you keep your heart open and give love another try but I'm calling it now, I see a wedding and babies with J.K and you." She said.

"Jessica and you need to stop plotting." I said.

=•=•=

February 4, 2020

📍 SDCCU Stadium, San Diego, California

Attendance
(Tickets sold / available)    Revenue
    45,885 / 45,885    $6,028,115

The concert opened with a black-and-white video on the screen accompanied by bells as Chyna appeared onstage surrounded by smoke. Chyna started performing the song "Talk to Me" with Chyna wearing a leather jacket, a black shirt and leather pants.

Chyna went on to perform "Paradise" as the second song during the set.

"Drama" was performed by Chyna among blue lights, smoke, and strobe lights.

"Into You, Into Me" was performed followed with Chyna leaving the stage as the instrumental continued to play.

Next, she performed "Outside" with Chyna returning to the stage in a green dress. Then, Chyna sang "Bad News" followed by a medley of "Pandora" and "Nobody But Me" was performed.

The next segment opened with Chyna singing a medley of "Girl" and "Code'".

Chyna then went to a glass box, wearing a full-length red bodysuit, to performing "Good Thing", followed by a duet of "Do It" with Tyga.

A mashup of "Don't" and "Crazy" was sung by Chyna as a montage of diamonds being crushed were shown on the screen, then the performance of "Next To Me" followed. After a costume change, Chyna sang "King Cairo" and "Stupid in Love".

The third segment started with a video intermission with excerpts from "Chyna Dolls" showing Chyna and several females in a lineup dressed up as dolls.

Chyna performed a medley "Addiction" and "What's Wrong". Chyna moved to a stage in the middle of the stadium dressed as a sequined gown, and continued with a performance of "Love Me" seated. She closed the act with "Nothing On Us", and "Long Way To Go".

The final segment saw Chyna singing "My Way" with black and white shots of Washington D.C. and Miami, Florida. Chyna moved to the mini-stage for the performance of "How You Like That", before exiting for a final costume change.

Chyna then appeared to close the show with a medley of "Forever" and "Faith". Chyna thanked the audience for coming and left as "Love To Hate" played as the outro.