Invitation To The Kou Empire Palace

Y/N was a commoner of the Kou Empire and a beautiful one at that too but you was too poor everyone looked at you with disgust pity every time they see you walking on the street, the only person you could rely on was your parents that love you with all there heart.

One day when you came back from selling the little goods you can find to get a little money for your family, you saw your dad sitting down in front of your little cottage you stared at him and say
F/N: "hello papa how was you day today"
Father:" Y/N your back"......."my back still hurting like usual". Y/N: " Are you alright you know you can't move around too much!!".
Father:"I know I'm sorry Y/N my sweet daughter but we need to do something to make a living" ... " and we are barely making it with you just doing everything". Y/N:" I know papa but we don't know what else to do we are out off everything and this our last batch of food for the market that I just sold today and I barely get enough money for it too" (tears starts to drip from your eyes). Your father see the tears and hugs you.
Father:" I know honey I know but I've been thinking about something lately and I want you to consider it too".
Y/N: " What is it papa" Father. " Well-". As soon as you father was about to say some thing your mother walk out the house to give you a big hug and welcome you back
Mother: " hello honey how was your day today"
Y/N: " It was good mom, dad was about to tell me something"
Then your mom turned to look at your dad and was nodding like she asking him if it was ok to ask you.
Y/N: " I wanna know tell me"
Father: " Welllll- the Kou Empire first son as finally come to age to take a bride and they decide to send invitation letters to the town folks to have there daughters to represent them and there family and be the next bride for prince Kouen"
Y/N: " Wh- what you guys expect me to do that look at me I'm wearing the same dress I wore yesterday........ not to mention everybody who looks at me is disgusted I'm just a commoner"
"But if i do this I will have the opportunity to help you guy and get us out of the place to make you live somewhere better"
Mother: "you don't have to do it if you don't want to honey"
Y/N: "no I will because of you guys I will go to the palace to be bride so I can take care of you guys"
Both Parents: "Oh honey..... that is so sweet" ( they both gave you a big hug)
As soon as you guys finish hugging a horse pulled up next to you and a knight jump down and give you a letter.
Knight: " This is a invitation to the Kou Empire palace where you will be a nominee to be the bride of Prince Kouen the first son of the emperor ...... if you accept you will have 3days until I come back to retrieve you and your things"
Y/N: you looked at your parents and smile "I accept"
Knight: " Good, I will see you back in 3 days and be ready....... Goodbye"
Y/N: "Thank you". The knight ride off on his horse.
Knowing that you will be nominated to be a bride you start think to think about a lot and like "what will inside of the castle look like" and " how is the man that you are nominated for is like and his personality. "What will come off like to him and the royal family". You started to worry and tremble but then you felt two warm hands on you, you turned around both your mom and dad
Both Parents: "It's ok honey you got this"
Mother: "Your the most beautiful person we know and we know we accomplish and be a great bride and daughter that will represent us"
Father: "And if this so work out you will find your true love"
Y/N: "Yeah my true love huh I hope your about that.... but thank you the best parents and girl could ask for".

MEANWHILE IN THE PALACE
Kouen was in his chambers when his mother walk in.
"Son I'm so proud of you your finally at that stage where you will get a bride and be the next king"
Kouen: "yeah I guess it is that time now"
"Oh honey don't look so annoyed you will have the best bride that will be fitting for you my son". She turned and walked to the door "Good night dear" she walk out and closed the door behind her.
Kouen: (thinking) * It does not matter to me just as long as they can get the job done right*

But what he don't is that something is going to change in is life soon.

(Authors note)- this is the first chapter hope you guys like it . I will post on EVERY MONDAY
because why not but overall enjoy and I hope y'all obsessively with kouen as much as I am🥵😩🙌.