Arriving At The Palace

The 3days the knight gave you to get ready was up and it was time to go,you pack some dresses to go and then you hear a carriage come up next to the house.....you ran outside to how amazed the carriage was you almost fell down.
Father: "He don't go falling on me know" he chuckled.
Y/N: " Papa..... sorry it's just my first time seeing a carriage 2feet in front of me" -you chuckled
Your mother then walked outside the house -" Are you ready Y/N"
Y/N: " Yes I am mom, I'm a little nervous though"
Mother: "It's ok honey you will do your best to make us proud"
You run and hug them both they both hug back squeezing you tight.
Both Parents: Good luck we love you. Y/N: I love you guys too goodbye.
You get in the carriage and it's started to move you wave back at you parents and they wave to you too until they fade away in the distance.
The carriage finally reach the palace it was good ride too, outside you see some guards then two of them open the big door to enter the palace everything was so beautiful you could not believe you eyes. The carriage then stop, you got escorted out with the guard , when you got out you see some other girls in front of you getting out of some carriage too. They were so noble too. Then you start thinking. "I forgot they was also others girls too".
You went and join the others then they all started looking at you and gossiping and laughing you just ignoring them. Then some people started to walk out the palace doors which make everybody went quiet. You hear some girls whispering "omg the royal family look so elegant" "omg look it's prince kouen" "he is so good looking ". You turned to wear they was looking at and started to blush " he is good looking ,like he got his whole life together". You couldn't stop looking in his eyes which he noticed then you turn you eyes away fast which start you start blushing some more.
" Welcome to the Palace" you heard someone said you looked up and see a beautiful women with black hair. "My name is Queen Gyokuen Ren". She looked at you then said "Not everybody can do this" Because you are the only commoner there everybody know who she was taking about and started to giggling except for kouen that just stared at you , you just put your head down." But back to what I saying you all are guarantee to do good to be the bride of my son  I wish you all luck and goodbye".  Then you  were all escorted into the palace , while they where walking around and showing everyone the place somebody walked up to you. "Hey your the commoner right", you turned to see a boy with a weird shape sword. "Y-Yes I guess I am"
He laughed "Your funny my name is Kouha ren"
Y/N: "you don't mean "ren" like kouen ren"
"Yep that's my brother kouen ren the soon to be king   and you must be one of the bride for the so called engagement to be queen"
"I guess I am"
Kouha: " But yea it nice to meet you but your group is gone"      
"What
You turned to see nobody just an empty hallway you turned back around to see Kouha about to jump out of one of the windows. "Wait Kouha sir I don't know where to go"
"Sir??? Just Kouha for now and just go straight down the hall you will see a big door go in there you will meet up back with the group" he laughed and jump out the window. "Ahh wait....... dammit he's gone".
You turned around and started to go where he told you to go. After a few minutes of walking down the long hallway you saw the big door and open it and walked inside, you walked around you did not see anyone you saw in the group and you come to noticed that it was a bedroom.
" HEY what are you doing in here". You turned around real fast to walked into a man with broad shoulders.
"Hey what are doing here ,who are you"......

That's it for this chapter guy hope you enjoy it 🤗💓