𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄

Alexandria's POV

I was freaking out. I lost it. No. This can't be happening. That has so much private stuff! I literally have nudes in that book. I know what your thinking 'why take it to school' well because my sister and parents are so nosey and sneaky. I have to keep it with me or they will find it.

I turned my room upside down looking for this journal. I felt my eyes become watery and i bursted into tears. This couldn't be happening. Whoever finds it will definitely expose me and everyone will hate me.

Mattia's POV

I laid on my bed flipping through the pages. They were filled with nudes or very showy pictures along with a desire. And every desire was about me. She wanted to fuck me. I thought about it. A funny idea came to my mind "Freaks think alike" i thought as i myself have wanted to do a lot of the shit to her she has wrote down.

I got my phone and sent her a message.

Alexandria👅

Me

Hey, wyd?

Alexandria👅
Nothing, why?

Me
Ohh i was wondering
If you'd like to hang out

Alexandria👅
Uhh okay. Is Alejandro gonna
Come get me?

Me
Uhh no, like just us.
Me and you. Only

Alexandria👅
Ohh uhh, sure.. I'll be
Over in 20
Read at 5:00pm

I put my phone away and waited for her to get here. I thought of a few ways to please her. Maybe I'd start off by showing her i have her journal than go from there.

Alexandria's POV

I got ready. Honestly i just took a shower and put on sweat pants and a tube top. I grabbed a grey thin jacket and put it on and than zipped it up half way. I grabbed my air forces and put them on. I brushed my hair and teeth and just put on mascara and lip gloss.

I sprayed the perfume he loves. Everytime i wear it he's always smelling me and complementing my sent. So i had to wear it. I grabbed my mini backpack and put things i might need. I grabbed my charger and headphones and stuffed them also inside. I also grabbed extra lipgloss because. Duh!