𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

Alexandria's POV

I woke up with big hands wrapped around my body. I turned over and saw Mattia laying there peacefully sleeping. I smiled and caressed his cheek "Your so handsome" i said looking down. "Thanks babygirl" i heard a raspy voice speak up. I looked up to see Mattia and laughed slightly "Didn't mean to wake you" i said getting up.

I felt pain in my legs. I looked down to see my body filled with hickies. "Damn ma. I like this view" Mattia said from behind me. I turned around smiling "Last night was amazing. The way you rooodeee m-" i covered his mouth laughing "Stop your making me embarrassed" i giggled falling on top of him. "Don't be baby. You were so good. Head game bomb" he said kissing me.

I smiled and kissed back when we heard his door open. He didn't stop tho "Yooo where- woaaaaah!" I heard Alejandro say than i heard everybody start laughing. I grabbed the blanket and put it over us as Mattia kissed me neck "Mattia the group is here" he just hummed against my neck and looked up "Why you in my house" he said coldly as he held onto me tight.

"Uhh yesterday after school you told us were going to the beach today" Madison said shrugging "Oh yeaaah! Baby go get ready" he told me. "Mattia i can't wear a bathing suit. I'll look trashy" i mumbled in his ear. "When did you'll happen?" Jaden spoke up "Uhh last night when i fucked her senseless twice" he said sounding proud.

I frowned and grabbed his hoodie and put it on. I got up and looked at the group "Looks like you beat the poor girl. She has runny makeup and a bruised body" Violet said crossing her arms "Nah we just had 2 rounds than i gave her some head and she gave me head.. Bruhh she taste so go-" i again cut him off by covering his mouth with my hand "Stop" i said sounding embarrassed. He nodded and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he ran up the stairs.

He opened the backdoor and ran out and the group followed us "Mattia stop!" I screamed as he ran towards the pool "Nooo!" I screamed as he jumped in getting us both soaked. I heard laughter and Mattia was still holding me. He walked to the 3 feet end and kissed me slowly "Oh my God my dream came trueee!" I heard his mother say. I looked up and blushed looking away "I knew It would happen!Mattia told me 2 days ago he liked you and you told me yesterday you liked him! And now here you are. In my pool. Kissing! Are you dating!" She said clapping her hands "Mom. We actually are dating" Mattia said kissing me cheek.

That surprised me but i agreed. He carried me out and grabbed a towel. He turned us around so only he could see me. He slowly took the hoodie off and threw it to the side "God your so beautiful" he said kissing me. I smiled and kissed back as he wrapped the towel around my body. He grabbed his own and wrapped his body up in the towel. He was wearing basket ball shorts and no shirt.

He picked me up bridle style "Ma can she barrow one of your one pieces and your waterproof makeup?" He asked his mother. His mother glanced down at my neck "Hope you used protection" she said walking upstairs. Me and Mattia laughed because we didn't but his pull out game was hella strong. He walked me down the stairs "Go take a shower" he said setting me down and giving me a kiss. I kissed him back and went to the bathroom. I started the shower and got undressed.

-

I got finished with my shower when i realized i didn't have a towel. Mattia was busy playing his game so i just walked out and opened the thingy were the towels were "The fuck you doing naked and out the bathroom" i heard him say as he grabbed me by the back of the neck "I forgot my towel" i mumbled embarrassed "What if I was Kairi or Alejandeo?" He spoke as he pushed me in the bathroom gently.

I turned around "I'm sorry i-" he cut me off "Your lucky it was me. Get dressed" he said throwing a bathing suit at me. I didn't like being yelled at. I turned around as my eyes watered "Are you crying?" He asked turning me around. I quickly looked away but he grabbed my jaw and made me look at him "Don't cry princess. I just want you to be more careful. Your mine and mine only. And you know how they are. Especially Alavro" he said pulling me into a hug. I nodded and kissed his cheek "Get dress mi amor" he said walking out.

-

I got finished. The bathing suit was a black suit with lace on the sides and a golden zipper on the front. I covered my neck up with water proof foundation than i did my makeup. I french braided my hair and got in a cover up and flipflops his mother let me barrow. I walked out with my dirty clothes in my hand "Baaaby!" I shouted. He ran into the area i was in and looked around "What what!" He said worried. I couldn't help but laugh "Nothing silly. Where do i put my clothes?" I laughed out. He gently smacked the back of my head "You play to damn much girl. I thought you was getting hurt!" He said taking my clothes. This boy looked fine as fuck right now.

He wore a tropical button up shirt, white swim shorts, some flip flops, and some sun glasses. His skin was glowing. Damm he looked fine. He threw my clothes in his basket and went to his bed and sat down. I followed after him and sat on his lap. I saw that Jaden and Alejandro were gone "Were Jay and Ale?" I asked Mattia. He shrugged "Went to the store to get snacks" he said kissing my neck softly "You look fine as fuck" he said holding me close to him as the others played on his game station.

He turned me around so i was facing him "You don't have to say it back.. But i love you. Like I'm in love with you. I always have been but it took me a while to understand that you. Me. Forever" he said kissing me. I smiled and looked into his eyes.

"I love you too"