🤡school🤡

I woke up regular time for school and got into the shower. I washed my body and put a hair mask in my hair. I got outta the shower and put lotion, brushed my teeth, and put some acne cream on my face to prevent acne🥰! After that I made my bed rq and picked out an oufit. After I picked an outfit I did my hair and makeup. I finished the look by putting on my Victoria secrets perfume and location on my hands and body.

 I finished the look by putting on my Victoria secrets perfume and location on my hands and body

Makeup

  Outfit

  Outfit

  Hair

I put my phone, lip gloss, and a charger in my minny book bag from channel and closed my bedroom door and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen where my mom was making a shake. "Hey mija" said my mom. "Hey mami" I said back. I took the shake my mom gave me and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Bye mami" I said. "Bye mi amor be careful" she said. "I will" I said. I went outside and locked the door. I decided to walk to school today. I went into the school and straight to my locker where all the girls were🥰!  "Hey boo thang" Malu smiled. "Hey thiccums" I said laughing with the girls.

We hurried to class and got there jus in time. "Ladies you were almost late take a seat" mr.harris said. I sat in the back with the girls and dejuane was behind us. "Wsp ma" he smiled. "Wsp Wsp buddy" I said sounding like the tik tok sound. He jus smiled and gave me a piece of paper.

It said sit with me at lunch. I jus smiled and wrote ok on the piece of paper and gave back to him and smirked. He read the paper and said bet while twirling his curls. I jus smiled and turned around. "Guys ima sit with McCoy at lunch" I said laughing. "Ooo" they all said while we laughed. "Ladies" mr.harris said once again🙄! The bell rang and we left the class.

Goin to lunch

Me and the girls were walkin to the cafeteria. Than I saw a girl and remembered her. She was my ex bsf. Her name was "Monica" me and her were so close but then she moved and hated me for no reason. She gave me a dirty look, "yes bitch" I said. She jus looked away and walked into the bathroom. I remembered what she did to me and said about me. "What was that all about girly" madi asked. "That bitch Monica is my ex bsf and started to hate me for no reason and cause problems" I said. "Oh if she causes anymore drama here I'll fuck her ass up" Malu said sounding pissed. I jus smiled at her. Tbh Monica got rly ugly💀

We arrived at the cafeteria and I waved and gave a goofy face to the girls while the sat at the lunch table in front of dejuanes and his friends lunch table. "Wsp shawty" dejuane said gettin up and giving me a tight hug. "Wsp buddy" I said smiled and hugging him back. I sat at the table while all his friends jus stared at me with there eyebrows up and there mouths open. "Wsp" I giggled. "Urm nothin what's yo name" one of the boys asked. "Nova and urs" I asked. "Kobe" he said. "Btw your beautiful" he said. "Thx" I smiled. "You rly cute" I smiled. He jus smiled and licked his lips. "Alr nigga enough she's mines" dejuane said pulling me into a side hug.

After lunch

"Yo so shawty u tryna come over after school" dejuane asked. "Fo sho" I said. "Bet" he said "walk home together" he asked. "Of course" I said. "Alr" he said kissing my cheek and walking off to class.

TBC

Hey y'all next chapter comin tonight or tmr💋 Gn y'all💜

~Maria🦋